Should I spam or charge Brachy bow?

#1Da-WeiPosted 6/9/2013 11:37:27 AM
When using the Brachydios bow should I spam the first shot for slime effect or should I charge it fully before shooting. Is the bow even worth making?
---
Praise every god we've created!- Von Bach
#2ShiningLaserPosted 6/9/2013 11:39:00 AM
Da-Wei posted...
When using the Brachydios bow should I spam the first shot for slime effect or should I charge it fully before shooting. Is the bow even worth making?

From what I heard, fully upgraded Kelbi bow with awakening is the best bow for slime, until then, Dios Bow should work just fine.
---
Hunter:I play myself, in defense mode!
Qurupeco:Well I send out Deviljho, in attack mode. Hunter:NOOOOOO!!! 3ds Friend code:2320-7400-7865 Name: Biospark
#3AlatreonsPawsPosted 6/9/2013 11:48:26 AM
ShiningLaser posted...
Da-Wei posted...

From what I heard, fully upgraded Kelbi bow with awakening is the best bow for slime, until then, Dios Bow should work just fine.

Kelbi is really only useful in a group using the exact same thing to kill a monster faster I thought.
---
I hoard materials to sell! Kayamba is god-tier!
HR35+, 6+ million Zenny.
#4ragnarok183Posted 6/9/2013 11:50:55 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/66142911

It's definitely worth making, but thanks to the kelbi bow, this bow works a little more like a standard, raw bow, rather than a slime-weapon

You should probably be charging--at least enough to the point where you aren't firing off level-1-charges. They're ok if you want to squeeze in hits between monster attacks, but if you have the time and stamina, then go for anything beyond that level-1-charge (probably that level-3-charge). On the contrary, if you want more hits (not necessarily more damage) over a given period of time, rapid firing level-1's would probably outpace using any of the other bow's charges
#5AjenlaPosted 6/9/2013 1:02:27 PM
Dios bow is geared toward raw more than slime so charge it to level 3 for spread. But if I were you I wouldn't waste the gems on upgrading the bow imo