prized stomach

#1DeeSmoove23Posted 6/17/2013 7:58:29 AM
was wondering where i get this item at
#2Mr_BasaraPosted 6/17/2013 8:15:01 AM
G rank Altaroths (sp?) The yellow bugs that crawl on the ground. You have to kill them without making them burst, preferably with poison smoke bombs or a weak poison weapon. For more detail, just use the search function. I'm sure someone's gone into detail about the best place to farm em... Maybe Misty Peaks?
---
PSN - The_Daiyu
3DS - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Animal Crossing: A New Leaf (1435-3945-2362)
#3LioleiaPosted 6/17/2013 8:39:43 AM
Make the Bloodwings Dual Blades, carefully hit them until they're poisoned, then run around until they die. Using poison shots with a weak bowgun should also work. This method also works for Bnahabra.

I just did on the Deserted Island, but then I'm kind of crap at navigating the Misty Peaks.
---
lee-oh-leh-ee-ah.
It is perfectly okay to write garbage--as long as you edit brilliantly. --Carolyn Janice Cherryh
#4MrPoppadopolisPosted 6/17/2013 8:46:39 AM
I've obtained all the prized stomachs I needed by using the 'Hunters for Hire' doing G rank small monsters quests. If you have any, I suggest sending them on that. There's a quest specifically to kill altaroths or something along those lines.. Also receive bnahabra parts too.
---
PSN - S1lentsurviv0r
#5DeeSmoove23(Topic Creator)Posted 6/17/2013 9:21:29 AM
thanks all your guys information was useful just need these to make the bug armor..actually has some good traits