What monster you fear the most in MH series?

#11SizableMattressPosted 3/26/2014 9:23:41 PM
Never fought either one, but from online vids:

Non elder dragon would be Rajang

Elder dragon would be any of the three fatties
---
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo
#12ShadowInTheMystPosted 3/26/2014 9:37:53 PM
Why not take on both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzx64TNWHw

Rajang + Deviljho.

Looks like it's gonna be a fun time.
---
[3DS FC: 1821-9677-2671] [NNID: WordsForFreedom]
[Steam ID: ShadowInTheMyst]
#13LILBL1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 10:21:17 PM
ShadowInTheMyst posted...
Why not take on both?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCzx64TNWHw

Rajang + Deviljho.

Looks like it's gonna be a fun time.

Indeed. If I were to Hunt both of them at the same time, I'd rather taking out Rajang first since Deviljho is easy to deal with. On the other hand, I'll love to see Rajang taking out on Deviljho.
---
Pokemon X FC: 1822-0477-1284 Friend Safari Pokemon type: Grass; Tangela, Maractus, Petilil
#14SnS-QueenPosted 3/26/2014 10:34:32 PM
At the moment Deviljho and Brachydios.
---
PAIN CAN BE CONQUERED BY A ROTTEN SOUL!!!
#15magnetcrocodilePosted 3/27/2014 12:56:09 AM
MHFU's G-Rank Plesioth.

that bastard's hipcheck can hit me even in my dream
---
FC : 2165-5542-8673
I always go 140% with my HBG
#16pasabiPosted 3/27/2014 5:43:44 AM
Mhfu tigrex training hall series? Uuugh... The worst. Rajangs my buddy : ) Sns him all day w/ adrenaline!
#17aquashiram14Posted 3/27/2014 6:47:29 AM
I find Gobul to be really annoying, don't really like fighting him. Sand Barioth the same thing, always feel so paranoid what with those mini sand tornadoes the guy creates. As for the monster I most fear, as of now it's Savage Deviljho, Stygian Zinogre, and Alatreon. Savage Jho because...well, it's Deviljho, Stygian because Dragonblight is AWFUL for me b/c i'm a DS user, and Alatreon because...well, I'm a DS user.

Overall though I wouldn't be very confident in myself if I found that I had to fight a Fatalis or any of its brethren. I've heard they basically OHKO you the moment they accidentally touch you with their tail. That Tigrex Rare Species in MH4 is quite unnerving as well.
---
http://aquashiram14.deviantart.com
#18ValvravePosted 3/27/2014 6:48:17 AM
I don't fear monsters. I fear underwater combat though.
---
"Happiness isn't something you divide in halves."
FC: 2251 - 4623 - 8626 Safari includes: Growlithe, Charmeleon, Braixen.
#19aquashiram14Posted 3/27/2014 7:00:52 AM
Valvrave posted...
I don't fear monsters. I fear underwater combat though.

This too.

THIS.
---
http://aquashiram14.deviantart.com
#20XashowdPosted 3/27/2014 8:24:14 AM
LILBL1 posted...
Xashowd posted...
I think the only monster that genuinely scares me is Deviljho. I still find him more annoying than terrifying, and as long as he's the only monster I have to fight in a quest I can prep for him and not give a damn. But if I'm going through the High Rank Volcano Harvest Tour or fighting a Quropeco in HR and one shows up, then I'm scared...well, more in the former scenario. Quropeco summoning him angers me more than anything else in MH, but when I'm just trying to mine stuff and he shows up, more often than not in the past I just want him to leave...a few times I've said WTF LEEEROOOOOOOY JEEEENNNKIIINS and gone at him, but I'd prefer if he didn't show up.

If this game was my first game then Deviljho would be a monster I fear. However, MHFU was my first game and it feature Rajang on the Quests at Tavern(Similar to Port Tanzia in MH3U).

Xashowd posted...

@TC:After seeing that post I decided to check out a video of MH4 Rajang. Gotta wonder what meds the devs are taking, because it looks positively insane. Those electric lazers, man...and the sheer damage it was dealing...just....what the hell!? And I'm worried about Alatreon? I really don't know what the worst Monster is anymore...

Alatreon is an Elder Dragon. He's suppose to be all-powerful monster like any Elder Dragon(though he pale in comparison with Fatalis and his subspecies). Well, since you watch the video. I wonder what kind of Rajang you saw. If you see Rajang in his 'normal' mode(black fur), that his usual form. When enraged, his fur turned gold, granting him a superhuman abilities(Similar to Super Saiyan), giving him the nickname, Son Goku from DB since most of his attack were base on DB series. The next one is even worse, similar to Hungry Deviljho, Golden Rajang's fur becoming more electric when enrage, similar to Super Saiyan 2. In this form, he could either 1HKO you if your defense is less than 600 and 2HKO if your defense is over 600.

Edit!

It was a vid of three hunters taking on a standard Rajang, so I saw it both in normal form and in rage mode. That thing is nuts in rage mode...

OHKO at less than 600 Defense!? Please tell me armors in MH4 get well over that...
---
I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr! ACNL Dream Address: 4800-3072-7421 Elysion.
3DS FC: 3695-0746-1582. Xashowd. PM me if you add me.