What monster you fear the most in MH series?

#21JoJoX200Posted 3/27/2014 10:26:47 AM
Tigrex from MHFU(obviously haven't done the MH4 one) and Plesioth from MHFU. the hipcheck from hell is diabolic even when bowing it.
---
3DS Friendcode(Pokemon XY): 5198 3683 8963 - If you add me, send a PM
#22TarotistPosted 3/27/2014 11:03:35 AM
All the monsters were scary to me at one point, but once I had the gear, I'd have s lot of fun fighting them.

The one monster I always fear though...is Gypceros. Plays dead, steals items, and runs like a maniac....
---
Virgin Master Race. Duhuhu~
#23SymphonicGloryPosted 3/27/2014 11:42:40 AM
LILBL1 posted...
SymphonicGlory posted...
Since this has been my first Monster Hunter game, every new monster scared me to some degree thus far. Now that I've played a bit and understand the game better, I'm not scared of most of the ones I've fought.

Deviljho worries me though. I've ignored him in whatever quests he has appeared in and I think I'll leave it that way till I have to hunt him.

I'd rather take 2 Hungry Deviljho than a single Rajang. Wait til M4 come out and you'll taste the fearsome power of Rajang.(AKA Goku from DBZ)

I've seen some horror stories about Rajang on the boards here, so I'm sure I'll end up having one or two of my own once MH4U comes out haha.
---
FC: 5112-4220-0227
#24HWKNPosted 3/27/2014 11:55:24 AM
echa_One posted...
Tigrex. I still have trouble fighting that guy... It's like I already lost before fighting :(

^ This. I hate tigrex. :S
---
A friendly user :)
#25tzimiscefucijiPosted 3/27/2014 1:01:25 PM
Considering all games, that Plesioth on Muf UNITE looks like the reincarnation of death itself....

Its cousin Lavasioth( for blademaster ) is like death with fire fins........

Aside those 2 freaks the Rajang was really fearsome in ssj2 form, but i think that Teostra gave me more problems at all.

I remember killing rajang 6 times on the arena quests, that was not easy task, but i did it.

But when facing Teostra i have to rely only on DB( which is NOT easy i say) or lightbowgun , which AGAIN is not easy considering that 1 shot nearly kills you....... SO imo the king of killings is Teostra( Crimson Fatalis is VERY hard too, but once you learn his moves it become doable( but not easy at all.)
---
What once was, came to be. What is, loses its existence.
The palpable is nothing, the nothing assumes essence
#26LILBL1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 3:05:14 PM
tzimiscefuciji posted...
Considering all games, that Plesioth on Muf UNITE looks like the reincarnation of death itself....

Its cousin Lavasioth( for blademaster ) is like death with fire fins........

Aside those 2 freaks the Rajang was really fearsome in ssj2 form, but i think that Teostra gave me more problems at all.

I remember killing rajang 6 times on the arena quests, that was not easy task, but i did it.

But when facing Teostra i have to rely only on DB( which is NOT easy i say) or lightbowgun , which AGAIN is not easy considering that 1 shot nearly kills you....... SO imo the king of killings is Teostra( Crimson Fatalis is VERY hard too, but once you learn his moves it become doable( but not easy at all.)

I find these Plessy to be the most annoying out of all Monsters I encounter so far. Good thing, most of his insane hitbox were reduced, though he still have his hip check but it wasn't as bad as it was in previous titles.

Teostra, yeah I remember him. Him and his damned flaming aura that always pose a problem for me. I had to bring water weapon to break his crown so his shield would go down permanently.
---
Pokemon X FC: 1822-0477-1284 Friend Safari Pokemon type: Grass; Tangela, Maractus, Petilil
#27deathbladezsPosted 3/27/2014 4:50:44 PM
Peco, sure he is easy to kill (not really, i suck on stopping healing calls) but those monster calls are scary
#28RedYoshi27Posted 3/27/2014 7:02:16 PM
Diablos even worse when you find out or realize that you have to fight it to progress. G-rank Sand Barioth too because its tornadoes don't care about your skills or your own skill level as they snipe you off screen. Then you get set up for a hip check into the big tornado, stand up and die.
---
NNID: BowMasterPit
Married to Flannery; Official Scyther of the Pokemon X board
#29t3hNubPosted 3/27/2014 8:16:31 PM
Teostra. A big, pissed off manticore dragon with a hellish screech gave me that sinking feeling the first time I fought it... and I loved it for that. S*** got real.

Diablos was a bit like that too, with extra points for its aesthetic overhaul in Gen3 re-capturing that intimidation.
---
Don't get hit and hit it until it dies, in that order.
Kill it, carve it, wear it, repeat it.
#30LILBL1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/27/2014 10:17:54 PM
RedYoshi27 posted...
Diablos even worse when you find out or realize that you have to fight it to progress. G-rank Sand Barioth too because its tornadoes don't care about your skills or your own skill level as they snipe you off screen. Then you get set up for a hip check into the big tornado, stand up and die.

That Devil of the desert, hence his name Diablos, a name worthy for this particular Wyvern. He's a REAL Devil the first time I encounter him at MHFU, he had this insane hitbox with load of combo attack, similar to Plesioth but faster, his underground attack and the homing charge attack. Like Plesioth, most of the hitbox and his homing charge attack was nerfed in 3U, though he have a new underground attack that is exactly the same as his old homing charge attack but even worse since he almost always hit you when you least expect it. To this day, he's the Devil of the Desert.
---
Pokemon X FC: 1822-0477-1284 Friend Safari Pokemon type: Grass; Tangela, Maractus, Petilil