What monster you fear the most in MH series?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. What monster you fear the most in MH series?

User Info: woody71

woody71
2 years ago#31
diablos(currently in high rank and only fought him once online died twice... since then I never had the guts to face him again... but when looking at my weapons upgrade mats... I fear a confrontation is comming soon:(
to the Grammar Police!-\/
http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/1062/50947440.gif

User Info: evillocke

evillocke
2 years ago#32
Level 100 Rajang

OHKO EVERYWHERE BLAHREEHREH
JP 3DS FC:2809-9141-2284 http://i.imgur.com/nZt9yL7.png
MH4: HR160+. PM me if you want to play!

User Info: LILBL1

LILBL1
2 years ago#33
evillocke posted...
Level 100 Rajang

OHKO EVERYWHERE BLAHREEHREH

Me: What is Rajang's Power level?

Vegeta: 9-9000.......

Me: 9000!?!?!?!?!?!?
Pokemon X FC: 1822-0477-1284 Friend Safari Pokemon type: Grass; Tangela, Maractus, Petilil

User Info: ahockenbroch

ahockenbroch
2 years ago#34
I feel a little out of place saying it, but...

Melynx.
I choose you, Lagiacrus!

LILBL1
2 years ago#35
ahockenbroch posted...
I feel a little out of place saying it, but...

Melynx.

Would you please clarify your fear of these cute little black kittens?
Pokemon X FC: 1822-0477-1284 Friend Safari Pokemon type: Grass; Tangela, Maractus, Petilil

User Info: ahockenbroch

ahockenbroch
2 years ago#36
Always see them at the worst possible times. Long hard close fight and the monster starts limping? Go ahead steal my trap. I didnt want it anyway. I still need one more exquisite meat but I am putting off repeating the event quest. Getting the eggs past their mother doesnt bother me but the melynx are just annoying.

Yes I know I can retrieve it and yes I have mats with me but they are the one thing that consistently makes me say, "Oh lord not this again."

Followed closely by Bullfango. At least those I get the satisfaction of killing and carving.
I choose you, Lagiacrus!

User Info: Xazeal

Xazeal
2 years ago#37
I'd probably say Lagiacrus, although I think it's the underwater aspect that does it. When Deviljho enters, I think "ugh.. let's do this" but when I see Lagi, my instant reaction is to say "please... can we not?"

Ivory Lagi is a complete pushover, so it's definitely the combination of Lagiacrus + Water that I hate.
3DS FC: 5026-4823-1543
Official Officialty of the Officialityness Board.

User Info: Jaricko

Jaricko
2 years ago#38
Honestly, not really anything after fighting that deviljho naked with my hammer. Maybe alatreon a tiny bit just for the rate that it attacks, or a lucent narga. But honestly ill charge right at any monster in the series.
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "

User Info: astrangeone

astrangeone
2 years ago#39
Right now? Diablos and it's female in heat counterpart. Seriously - they are the reason I started lancing. G-rank diablos hit like a truck and then some. High rank was easy, I just spammed the poison dual blades or the ice ones, and constantly knocked it over....

I got over my fear of dire miralis. It's not scary, just huge and a huge punching bag. (Just stay out it's way when it's in lizard mode.)
Offical Lezzie Girl Gamer! On Motion Sickness:
My brain firmware updated itself to handle it or something...

LILBL1
2 years ago#40
Jaricko posted...
Honestly, not really anything after fighting that deviljho naked with my hammer. Maybe alatreon a tiny bit just for the rate that it attacks, or a lucent narga. But honestly ill charge right at any monster in the series.

Me too, even if it a monster I fear the most, I was like, "Okay, let get over with. I don't care how many time it going to take, I'll just capture/kill you."
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
  3. What monster you fear the most in MH series?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived