What do you spend most of your time doing in this game?

#1GuhGatPosted 6/6/2014 12:41:46 AM
Questing?
General gathering/exploring outside of quests?
Actions in town/menus/equipment?

What do you do mostly? I never know where my priority should lie while I'm deciding what to do next.
#2MetalGearDogmaPosted 6/6/2014 1:07:56 AM
my priority nr1 is finishing every quest.
after that ... well ...
i dont know :-)
---
Dragons Dogma Pawn: Yamato, Lvl 200, Strider (Dark Arisen)
PSN: FF7_Lissy http://cyborgarisen.deviantart.com/gallery/ Girl Gamer, dattebayo!
#3Clyde_StarsbornPosted 6/6/2014 1:26:26 AM
Make a good set for the "best" weapons in every category.

Get atleast 100 usage in all weapons.

Do all quests.

Help people online. (Play the wiiu version)
---
PSN: Clyde_Starsborn
DA Main Pawn: Arche Klein : lvl 193 : Sorcerer : Nexus/Guardian
#4GunbladeladPosted 6/6/2014 1:53:00 AM
At the moment most of my time is spent questing in multiplayer, while my singleplayer time is mostly free hunts in Moga Woods. (Gotta get that million Resource points eventually)
---
R.I.P. Throwback Mode - 23rd April 2014 - We miss you.
PAL Gamers unite - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/277-pal-gaming
#5no_messPosted 6/6/2014 3:40:14 AM
I find its most useful to set a goal. To stay busy and focused I prefer to find a specific weapon or a set of armor using athena's armor set search and then going to get it. That way I have something to look forward to, I know what quests I need and what resources I need. I have my between quest resource collection down to a science so that I typically spend little time with. So in answer to your first questions I'd say I spend most of my time questing. If you've reached the point where you've unlocked all the quests and you're finding it difficult to keep going, my best suggestion (to reiterate) is to set a goal, go get a new set of armor, weapon, or try a totally different weapon that you are less than familiar with. HH is pretty amazing (at least since portable 3rd changed it up) and one of the least used weapons in the series.
#6pasabiPosted 6/6/2014 5:22:01 AM
Staring at recipes wishing I had the mats
#7Furan-SanPosted 6/6/2014 6:12:04 AM
I've been hunting specific monster to get the rare items.

Then I go to finish the quests that I haven't done yet and now I'm actually going for the Artisan's Hammer award....almost...there... >_<
---
May the schwartz be with you, always.
"Rin, Hyo, To, Sha, Kai, Shin, Retsu, Zai, Zen"
#8x_Sigma_xPosted 6/6/2014 6:20:41 AM
Prior to my break, Zinogres... When I came back from break I had started a new file with the intent on using SnS and LBG. Once I got into 7-Star Village, I went back to my original file. Made progress on the last remaining Port quests to advance towards 8-Star and beat Dire Miralis. I then went back to Zinogres for a stupid 70% drop that will not drop, but what I will get is 4 Skyemeralds instead of the 2 remaining Hardhorns I need. I'm getting sloppy once again to the point another break might be necessary.

/rant

TL;DR version: Screw the desire sensor.
---
Currently Playing - Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Mega Man V (3DS, VC)
Backlog - N/A
#9drlolimasterPosted 6/6/2014 6:28:09 AM
well i dont play this game anymore but all mosnter hutners the same so in 4 what i do most of the time is just try to build new sets for whatever weapon i feel like using next. its quite fun
---
i like lolis and traps 3DS FC 5129 1858 0109
Don't get hit. Hit it 'till it dies. Don't get greedy.
#10l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 6/6/2014 6:57:58 AM
In alternate between doing a quest or two, and then picking a weapon/armor set and farming everything I need for it. Usually its a weapon/armor set that will be useful on whatever quest I want to do next.
---
I am fully aware that my username is stupid.
FC: 0259-1362-8496 --- Ghost type with pumpkaboo, lampent and drifblim. Shoot me a PM if you add me :)