What do you spend most of your time doing in this game?

#21CronosZXPosted 6/6/2014 8:18:51 PM
jeof96 posted...
hey cronos, did you kelbi cheese g ala to farm him?
because if yes, I'm gonna do it now.

Totally :p, once you learn his pattern, it becomes a very easy fight, evade extender really helps over evade+2. also killed him a with melee a bunch of times, but i kelbi'd him most of the time because it takes me like 45ish minutes to kill him with melee and i feel like i can screw over with more ease than with kelbi bow
---
3DS FC:0146-9664-1271
I never cared about justice, and i don't recall ever calling myself a hero, I have always only fought for the people i believe in...~Zero
#22jeof96Posted 6/6/2014 8:41:44 PM
CronosZX posted...
jeof96 posted...
hey cronos, did you kelbi cheese g ala to farm him?
because if yes, I'm gonna do it now.

Totally :p, once you learn his pattern, it becomes a very easy fight, evade extender really helps over evade+2. also killed him a with melee a bunch of times, but i kelbi'd him most of the time because it takes me like 45ish minutes to kill him with melee and i feel like i can screw over with more ease than with kelbi bow

ok. I'd probably start cheesing him after I finish my laundry.
Because you should never have too much laundry.
---
Currently waiting for: Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate
Currently playing: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, Rune Factory 4, Kid Icarus: Uprising
#23DarkWind313Posted 6/6/2014 8:43:44 PM
Obsessively crafting weapons that I'll never use.
---
[Dark Spirit, Spirited Wind] ~Severstarr~
http://i.imgur.com/2Hqmd.png
#24JarickoPosted 6/7/2014 10:16:37 AM
DarkWind313 posted...
Obsessively crafting weapons that I'll never use.

Pretty much. I make so many great swords. I have no idea what i am doing with a great sword.
---
" Don't curse the darkness--light a candle! When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade. "
#25MeNobodyPosted 6/8/2014 4:12:23 AM
Get ALL the badges
Forge ALL weapons AND armour
Max ALL masks
Finish ALL Arena
---
In Nintendo We Trust.