can you import game data from mh tri?

#1PSOGuy25Posted 1/30/2012 3:37:11 AM(edited)
I wont consider getting this, nm not having a 3ds yet, unless i could transfer my data from tri n keep playing, id hate to start all over!
---
"This is why we have friends, so we can hit them!" - Dick, 3rd Rock
#2Mad_MerikPosted 1/30/2012 3:48:48 AM
Unfortunately you cannot transfer your data from Tri to Tri G. But I think there is significant extra content in Tri G to warrant doing it all again
#3SonsaruPosted 1/30/2012 3:49:46 AM
No you can't import.

However, all you really have to do is the Village low quests again, and even then there are some new monsters and all the new weapons (for Tri) mixed in. The Harbor low and high quests aren't much like the online ones were in Tri. I started over and while having to back to an empty equipment chest is a little bit of a downer, I got over it pretty quickly.
---
More meat than web comics, less gristle than fanfics!
Totally original online fiction at www.armyofpuppets.com
#4PSOGuy25(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2012 8:22:22 AM
So if i want to import data, wait for mhf3 to be released from mhp3rd for my current data from the previous psp games?
---
"This is why we have friends, so we can hit them!" - Dick, 3rd Rock
#5Iced_ShadowsPosted 1/30/2012 9:01:59 AM
I'm sorry, but the chances of Monster Hunter Freedom 3 ever existing is extremely low at this point. Tri G has a bit better of a chance perhaps, but those odds are pretty low too. I really think the only Monster Hunter game we have a hope of getting is Monster Hunter 4, but all of this is just my opinion.
---
Shadow Temple...
Here is gathered Hyrule's bloody history of greed and hatred... - Shadow Temple Walls
#6dchao99Posted 1/30/2012 2:09:38 PM
PSOGuy25 posted...
I wont consider getting this, nm not having a 3ds yet, unless i could transfer my data from tri n keep playing, id hate to start all over!

Everyone has said no, you have to go through low/high rank first.

But they is actually only a few key quests, and there is no HR grinding until you reach HR8. It will take less time to do low/high rank than previous two games.