The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Bracchidios Bow

#1IRISXXPosted 4/27/2012 5:00:46 PM
I was wondering what it's third shot type is with Load up? Also what is a good armor set that has Load up built in? I've unlocked all village quests so I can make quite a few different armor sets now.
#2dchao99Posted 4/27/2012 6:22:08 PM(edited)
You need both Load Up and Focus at the same time. I haven't figure out a set that can have both yet.

And then I don't like farming dash juice, and also I don't haves a second 3DS to trade items with, to multiply my dash juice.

So not really using bow until I have a better way to play bow.

So far just using it for Jinouga.

---
MH3: HR100+ | MHP3rd: HR6 | MH3G: HR50 (Currently Playing)
3DS FC: 2964-9218-8917
#3IRISXX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 6:25:41 PM
You need both focus and Load up to unlock the bow's third charge? That's odd. Ohh wow if I'm not mistaken didn't the arkantor armor have that back in mhfu? I know it had one of them built in then you could gem the other one in right?
#4sheimi12Posted 4/27/2012 6:39:49 PM
dchao99 posted...
You need both Load Up and Focus at the same time. I haven't figure out a set that can have both yet.

And then I don't like farming dash juice, and also I don't haves a second 3DS to trade items with, to multiply my dash juice.

here is a pretty decent one (assuming no earrings?)
Bracchidios X Helm OO- Bombardier Bombardier
Jinouga Z Vest O-- Charger
RioSoul Z Guards O-- Bombardier
Lagiacrus X Coat OOO Charger3
RioSoul Z Leggings OO- Bombardier
OOO Charger3

copy pasted from mhag it gets you those two plus critacal eye and bomber
---
brawl FC:3824-8827-5872
MH tri name: Marth ID:XPDB9H
#5draewonPosted 4/27/2012 6:42:18 PM
dchao99 posted...

barrage piercing+ a set gemmed for focus ? for the ones that doesn't "reached" the bug yet of course

and dash juice doesn't need farming, aside from cooking rare steaks of course, you're probably talking about mega juices, which i never see people actually farming it aside from save scamming power extracts online/with 2 handhelds
---
Ryuha! Toho Fuhai wa,ouja no kaze yo!,zenshin!,keiretsu!,tenpakyouran!,mio! toho wa,akaku moeteiru!! ~master asia~
#6IRISXX(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2012 6:47:05 PM
sheimi12 posted...
dchao99 posted...

OOO Charger3

Awesome thankyou I really appreciate it. Looks like I have a lot of ranking up and farming to do haha.
#7sheimi12Posted 4/27/2012 6:56:30 PM
IRISXX posted...
sheimi12 posted...
dchao99 posted...

OOO Charger3

Awesome thankyou I really appreciate it. Looks like I have a lot of ranking up and farming to do haha.

No problem and if you had this charm that I just found out I had you could make this set up
Dobol Z Cap OOO Charger3
RioSoul Z Vest OO- Charger Blow
RioSoul Z Guards O-- Charger
Lagiacrus X Coat OOO Expert Expert
Lagiacrus X Leggings OO- Blow Bombardier
Blow +4, Bomb Boost +9

same thing but adds stinger

and like someone said above there is a glitch with the earrings that if you upgrade your captains ship you can't get the earrings
---
brawl FC:3824-8827-5872
MH tri name: Marth ID:XPDB9H
#8dchao99Posted 4/27/2012 8:52:52 PM
dchao99 posted...
You need both Load Up and Focus at the same time.

I alway have both at the same time to speed up the charging, if you need to get to the 4th level of charging. It's quite handy.
---
MH3: HR100+ | MHP3rd: HR6 | MH3G: HR50 (Currently Playing)
3DS FC: 2964-9218-8917