Mors investigation

#1d2cmpPosted 5/28/2012 12:12:37 PM
I´m stuck at the part of the game where you have to investigate which one of your brothers are traitors.

I followed Bertram´s scent and it ends at a door, but when i go outside there´s nothing there, i have nothing else to decide if he is guilty or not
#2rpgfreakazoidPosted 5/28/2012 2:56:06 PM
There should be a Night's Watch bro near the door in the Common Hall walking back and forth from some stuff on the ground to the wall. Loot the stuff on the ground and confront Night's Watch guy walking. His name should begin with a G, I believe.
---
Is God willing to prevent evil but unable? Then he isn't omnipotent. Able but unwilling? Then he's malevolent. Neither willing nor able? Then why call him God?
#3d2cmp(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2012 12:28:05 PM
thanks man, i think some of the other guys mentioned the guard too, you really have to pay attention to dialogue in this game and without a walk-through i´m flying solo
#4dynastyhanPosted 6/16/2012 10:06:32 PM
well you dont have to use the walkthrough and use Mor's dog tracking ability to eavedrops on the people talking about the traitors and follow the scents to find the suspicious guard.
#5hellazzPosted 6/19/2012 9:58:56 AM
What about that old guy Grance? There seems to be nothing that says he's a traitor.
#6Cheator13Posted 7/11/2012 11:20:16 PM
Spoilers:

Bertram is a traitor - you'll fight him if you don't turn him in
The others aren't traitors but have done some other shady stuff
---
Winning