Nonono key item? (Maybe spoilers)

#1CeiynePosted 4/22/2012 6:26:02 PM
As far as I can tell from the wiki, I've done everything I'm supposed to for Nonono's key item (manganese batteries) to show up in the shops. I'm past the point in the flowchart that says it should be available, and I've had the conversation with Mio about the scouter repair. Any ideas?
#2ShinononoHoukiPosted 4/22/2012 11:15:48 PM
Ceiyne posted...
As far as I can tell from the wiki, I've done everything I'm supposed to for Nonono's key item (manganese batteries) to show up in the shops. I'm past the point in the flowchart that says it should be available, and I've had the conversation with Mio about the scouter repair. Any ideas?

After the conversation with Mio, you should be able to see the battery on sale in the 2nd shop.
---
Previously Known as raging Hitomi.
#3Ceiyne(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 4:02:28 PM
Thanks for trying but I just went to the 2nd shop again, and no battery. :/
#4Ceiyne(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2012 7:57:23 PM
I figured out my problem. I didn't catch the part on the wiki that said I had to buy the batteries immediately after getting them flagged from Mio. I kept talking to Nonono before I went shopping so I guess I missed my chance.

After that bad end I did a speed run and got Nonono this time. :P
#5dandre101Posted 4/28/2012 8:27:15 PM
Hi i keep getting bad ending with Nonono.
How do i get to the point when i talk to Mio it never shows up for me!?

Help with great thanks!!!!
#6kactaplbPosted 5/8/2012 2:24:06 AM
gaah i missed the apron item and wondered where i went wrong...wish they told us clearly in game D: o well, time to speed run mian~