Is this Game Being released in the UK?

#1UsualsuspectzPosted 8/5/2012 4:19:44 PM
Hi Gang see topic

I wanted to get a copy that will let me download future DLC with my UK PSN account

Is this possible or can I download DLC from another account and then use it on me UK one??

I'm guessing I can't but am hoping someone will prove me wrong :)

If I can't I may just buy the UK Asian version :)
---
The Greatest Thing The Devil Did Was To Convince The World He Didn't Exist !!!!!!
#2Kenta_PKMNPosted 8/6/2012 7:16:58 PM
why go throu all the trouble just for 1 game?
just buy another vita, make a us account.. that way you'll play other games on it that wont come to ur country
---
3DS FC 4382-2009-9681
PSN:Kyros GT:Kyros 360
#3hustlin_pimpstePosted 8/7/2012 3:50:51 AM
IS the UK Asian version out? Damn, I have got the Japanese import arriving between now and the 20th August, and would rather have the one you mentioned.

I wish they would speed up the localisation process by leaving the speech in Japanese and just giving us subtitles and English menus/descriptions.
---
"We are truly sorry." - Francois Lapikas about DE:HR's boss fights.
"Distance is it's own reward." - Tommy
#4Kenta_PKMNPosted 8/7/2012 6:21:39 PM
hustlin_pimpste posted...
IS the UK Asian version out? Damn, I have got the Japanese import arriving between now and the 20th August, and would rather have the one you mentioned.

I wish they would speed up the localisation process by leaving the speech in Japanese and just giving us subtitles and English menus/descriptions.

You'll b more angry is amazon release date was real
Aug 22 lol
---
3DS FC 4382-2009-9681
PSN:Kyros GT:Kyros 360
#5tcwx206Posted 8/7/2012 11:12:53 PM
Usualsuspectz posted...
Hi Gang see topic

I wanted to get a copy that will let me download future DLC with my UK PSN account

Is this possible or can I download DLC from another account and then use it on me UK one??

I'm guessing I can't but am hoping someone will prove me wrong :)

If I can't I may just buy the UK Asian version :)

How can you buy the UK Asian version? Is that from HK psn?
#6Usualsuspectz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/10/2012 4:54:17 AM
I'll probably buy it from playasia
---
The Greatest Thing The Devil Did Was To Convince The World He Didn't Exist !!!!!!