red blood claw?

#1ronsocute124Posted 9/10/2012 12:41:21 AM
i need this material.anyone were to get it gonna refine my bow
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
PSN-ronsocute23
#2RoksuPosted 9/10/2012 3:50:20 AM
Orc Shaman but I think it was from the Extra Quest, "Illusion in the Sand" as a quest reward. Not sure about "The Valzrok Dilemma" as I don't think I've got any from that quest.
#3ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 6:24:42 AM
Roksu posted...
Orc Shaman but I think it was from the Extra Quest, "Illusion in the Sand" as a quest reward. Not sure about "The Valzrok Dilemma" as I don't think I've got any from that quest.

ok from orc shaman and were did you get the red blood claw material what quest
---
PSN-ronsocute23
#4RoksuPosted 9/10/2012 6:49:11 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
Roksu posted...

Erm, I just listed them in my previous post. Most likely Extra Quest, "Illusion in the Sand". It's possible to get it from "The Valzrok Dilemma" but I'm not sure since I've done it a lot and don't think I've gotten any from it. Both quests require you to kill Orc Shaman.
#5ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2012 7:41:51 AM
Roksu posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
Roksu posted...

Erm, I just listed them in my previous post. Most likely Extra Quest, "Illusion in the Sand". It's possible to get it from "The Valzrok Dilemma" but I'm not sure since I've done it a lot and don't think I've gotten any from it. Both quests require you to kill Orc Shaman.

hahah its ok and thanks for the reply ^^ your effort much appreciate.
---
PSN-ronsocute23
#6AyafumiPosted 9/11/2012 11:53:33 AM
Both quests are ok, i got it from those two quests