Ragnarok Odyssey US Official Site has a release window.

#11hotgamerPosted 9/29/2012 3:35:34 PM
There is no reason this can't get release right now. It's obviously 100% done at this point. I think XSeed are just mean and maybe a little incompetent in their PR department.
---
Trying to contain the chaos is futile.
#12jagger_wandererPosted 9/29/2012 5:33:47 PM
I think xseed is having a hard time getting the servers up. Seems they can't get someone to host the game at a reasonable price.
---
Joy is to the ears that hear not the mouth that speaks.
Chronicles of the Unbeliever
#13OrasionPosted 9/29/2012 5:50:49 PM
If it releases on the 30th, it'd be out on the same day as my Liberation bundle comes, so it's all good for me. 8D
#14DarkFistsPosted 9/29/2012 6:41:42 PM(edited)
Orasion posted...
If it releases on the 30th, it'd be out on the same day as my Liberation bundle comes, so it's all good for me. 8D

Lucky. I caved and just bought a regular Vita, and pre-ordered this and liberations haha, so congrats on the white vita!
---
PSN=Gelthidor
#15DaMan1900Posted 9/30/2012 1:05:55 PM
zeldasho posted...
I swear if this game gets delayed one more damn time, I'm cancelling my pre-order <_<. It's just getting insane at this point.

By the time this eventually comes out, Monster Hunter will be out.....

actually an OFFICIAL release date has NEVER been announced so it has never been delayed. All dates have been place holders with that being said i doubt we will see this game in october :\ as much as it hurts me :'(
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#16culanapPosted 10/1/2012 7:51:21 PM
"I swear if this game gets delayed one more damn time, I'm cancelling my pre-order <_<. It's just getting insane at this point.

By the time this eventually comes out, Monster Hunter will be out....."

Lmao, really? If a possible delay of 2 weeks causes you to become all pessimistic and say MH will be out before then damn, you really need to find something to do. Don't worry, nobody will miss your pre-order on the game that has no real official date as of yet :)
---
:D
#17nemesiskite55Posted 10/1/2012 8:49:32 PM
DarkFists posted...
Orasion posted...

Lucky. I caved and just bought a regular Vita, and pre-ordered this and liberations haha, so congrats on the white vita!

I did the exact same, except without preordering AC:L
Of course, my reasoning was that I've never played any AC games, so I felt I would have been lost.
And that MGS collection was looking mighty fine.

But yeah, hopefully this is the 16th and not the 30th like Gamestop says
---
Playing: MGS HD (VITA), Madden 13 (VITA), MK9 (VITA), Disgaea 3 (VITA), SMT3 (PS2), Silent Hill 2 (PS2), Jet Grind Radio (DC), LoZ: Minish Cap (GBA)
#18StevieWevie4Posted 10/1/2012 9:29:19 PM
I really hope this is the set release date. I'm sick of it getting changed. It looks so good and I can't wait to finally play it.
#19MegaMettaurPosted 10/2/2012 12:30:28 AM
culanap posted...
"I swear if this game gets delayed one more damn time, I'm cancelling my pre-order <_<. It's just getting insane at this point.

By the time this eventually comes out, Monster Hunter will be out....."

Lmao, really? If a possible delay of 2 weeks causes you to become all pessimistic and say MH will be out before then damn, you really need to find something to do. Don't worry, nobody will miss your pre-order on the game that has no real official date as of yet :)

They should stop stringing us along with dates. First it was supposed to come out in august, then september, now october, and it might not even come out. If i plan to preorder, i wanna be sure if a release date.
---
Playing (vita): Disgaea 1&2, UMvC3, MGSHD, BBCS2 EX. PSN: Roksor.
See that? I'm actually playing my Vita. Scrubs.
#20culanapPosted 10/4/2012 5:37:06 PM
It was never "supposed" to come out on one of those months. It's just a time frame that the devs gave out but problem is people take that almost as if it's set in stone. Always expect delays even when game developers give out a 'solid' release date on anything! We've all seen it happen on hundreds of games.
---
:D