Hunter build??

#1ronsocute124Posted 9/30/2012 9:09:42 PM
My main is hunter and mage since i have time to my main character i dont know whats the good buildor cards im going to equip anyone wants to share??There build im using khaz dryer +9 miasma arrows
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
psn?message me
#2RoksuPosted 9/30/2012 11:04:42 PM
Wow, so the name was Khaz Dryer? Kinda weird since XSEED got all other names correct except for Traitor and this weapon.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
#3ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 11:07:42 PM
Roksu posted...
Wow, so the name was Khaz Dryer? Kinda weird since XSEED got all other names correct except for Traitor and this weapon.

haha i havnt seen it.may be hayz im still confuse with my hunter whats the nice build.
---
psn?message me
#4RoksuPosted 9/30/2012 11:26:57 PM(edited)
Mobber or Boss killer? Mobber uses cards with High Upper, Improved Slam and some ATK/HP Up cards. With Boss killer usually you just pump Crit Up/Damage Up. The we have freezer/paralysis type where the focus is not to deal damage but to inflict freeze or bind (some mob and boss are immune to status effects).

Hunter has low damage output with HP/AP so they are kinda hard to play. Weapons with the Multi-Shot skill are nice as you can shoot three arrows at once instead of one when you use triangle attacks.
---
#5ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 11:32:15 PM
Roksu posted...
Mobber or Boss killer? Mobber uses cards with High Upper, Improved Slam and some ATK/HP Up cards. With Boss killer usually you just pump Crit Up/Damage Up. The we have freezer/paralysis type where the focus is not to deal damage but to inflict freeze or bind (some mob and boss are immune to status effects).

Hunter has low damage output with HP/AP so they are kinda hard to play. Weapons with the Multi-Shot skill are nice as you can shoot three arrows at once instead of one when you use triangle attacks.

both mobs and boss >..< i think for mobber dragons fortune is good correct me if im wrong?about boss type hunter i dont know.
---
psn?message me
#6RoksuPosted 9/30/2012 11:51:26 PM
Eh, I wouldn't use that card unless it's for my freezer/paralysis build. The card setup is pretty similiar when you use sins, but you might need to use more HP Up cards since Hunters have low hp. You don't need to if you're confident you're not gonna get hit.
---
#7ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 11:56:55 PM
Roksu posted...
Eh, I wouldn't use that card unless it's for my freezer/paralysis build. The card setup is pretty similiar when you use sins, but you might need to use more HP Up cards since Hunters have low hp. You don't need to if you're confident you're not gonna get hit.

so true but now still hunting legbiter silver i still got a bronzed >.< nut i think this is better too
---
psn?message me
#8vandreadjuraPosted 10/1/2012 1:26:40 AM
will just repost this from the other thread. Kinda lazy to re-type my build all over again

For mob control hunter build

simplest and most effective way to deal mobs with hunter

get a high attack stat (majesty is good but problematic when enemy is down)

get High upper skill

Get improved smackdown

Get followup attack

I guess i can assume that you already know how to perform a launch and smackdown eh?

For the benefit of doubt, the command for launch is forward + circle while smackdown command is forward + circle while airborne.

basically all you need to do is launch> smackdown > repeat. I finished the 100 giants quest on chapter 9 using that technique and it sure helped me farm lots of crazy weapons with amazing stats if you have luck shift, luck up and scavenger hunt equipped.