Okay 6-10 is RIDICULOUS!

#11HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:41:38 AM
lambchips posted...
HoIlywood posted...
Yeah we were using those yellow potions and trying to stay high up but we were getting stomped regardless

If you guys who think this is easy want to help a brother out I would much appreciate it

room name?
i can try once but when playing with people in the US i get really high ping... so theres no guarantee that the quest will be a success

Hmmm will call it 6-10
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#12HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:44:50 AM
I found a group actually running it I will try them first
---
#13lukos004Posted 11/3/2012 1:45:35 AM
killed that dude in under a minute if you just attack the shoulders then the face.
#14HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:55:04 AM
lukos004 posted...
killed that dude in under a minute if you just attack the shoulders then the face.

That's what we are doing......

The room I'm in is called 6 boss fight
---
#15ronsocute124Posted 11/3/2012 2:34:29 AM
HoIlywood posted...
I've never seen groups have such trouble with a boss....Hrungnir is RIDICULOUSLY tough and if you can't have enough ap when he does his huge attacks you're screwed

I've probably failed this quest 20 times tonight

WEW i thought your a good player hahah if you want i want to share weapon,card,or anything to finish the whole chapter want>?
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3
#16HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 2:53:38 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
HoIlywood posted...
I've never seen groups have such trouble with a boss....Hrungnir is RIDICULOUSLY tough and if you can't have enough ap when he does his huge attacks you're screwed

WEW i thought your a good player hahah if you want i want to share weapon,card,or anything to finish the whole chapter want>?

We finally beat it(new group)

And I'm okay....I'm not a bad player but I couldn't beat most of these bosses solo, but I was following directions, using yellow potions and going for shoulder breaking, but this one guy kept dying more than us so I said he should stay back more...sure enough 2 tries later we won
---
#17silverwing890Posted 11/3/2012 3:00:00 AM
Frankly I never thought of using the yellow pot, because I just tanked his body slam as a cleric.

Hope you enjoy fighting him again, Hollywood. He's coming back for round 3 in 8-5 :P
#18HoIlywood(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 3:00:07 AM
That was the most rewarding win ever, over 30 failed attempts and I think I spent like 40k on potions
---
#19silverwing890Posted 11/3/2012 3:47:01 AM
HoIlywood posted...
That was the most rewarding win ever, over 30 failed attempts and I think I spent like 40k on potions

Surt's gonna have a field day with you, then :P

Oh yeah, I did 6-10 with a party just recently, as a cleric. Yeah, we failed. I didn't remember him using that floating spike attack thingy, and that killed me. Went back in as assassin, and he was annihilated.

...Were clerics always this slow, or am I just suffering from assassin syndrome? O.o
#20ronsocute124Posted 11/3/2012 5:06:23 AM
HoIlywood posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
HoIlywood posted...

We finally beat it(new group)

And I'm okay....I'm not a bad player but I couldn't beat most of these bosses solo, but I was following directions, using yellow potions and going for shoulder breaking, but this one guy kept dying more than us so I said he should stay back more...sure enough 2 tries later we won

me too hahah ok just want to help and i already beat the game 2 months ago just have a spirit and be yourself.:)happy playing i wish drop rate increase hahah lol
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3