Okay 6-10 is RIDICULOUS!

#21VervePosted 11/3/2012 8:16:56 AM
Ventae posted...
Make sure you jump when he flies into the air, the shockwaves will obliterate you! Make sure your whole team knows this too, since lives are shared and all. If you want an HP Up lvl5 and AP Up lvl 5 to make you able to avoid and tank more attacks, add me on PSN, I'm Near sharing a card with that right now.

I am adding you. I will message you over psn to remind you of who I am. PSN ID in sig.
---
3DS FC: Verve - 4854 7572 6040 PSN:Verve GT: data d0g
#22jump__0Posted 11/3/2012 12:49:43 PM
I have lost to this quest countless times. I literally gave up this morning and have been hoping into rooms to help people with their quests.
But now I made a room to try again.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#23jump__0Posted 11/3/2012 1:36:11 PM(edited)
air ^O does massive damage to him, as a hunter. I think each arrow does damage the whole way down his body.
Just beat it. WOO!

there was a great priest who had all splash and gave use all the temporary no AP drain so I just stayed in the sky all day. beat in like 4 minutes maybe. so happy :D

I want to be a cleric as a back up now >.<
Just need a good all splash card I supposed. Got a great weapon a while back so don't need to worry about that.
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#24windmasteryPosted 11/3/2012 6:00:50 PM
Trying to revive this thread, reminding people how ridiculous this boss is...
Just getting raped in like 10 quests even after grouping with 3 other people with higher level....

jump__0 posted...
air ^O does massive damage to him, as a hunter. I think each arrow does damage the whole way down his body.
Just beat it. WOO!

there was a great priest who had all splash and gave use all the temporary no AP drain so I just stayed in the sky all day. beat in like 4 minutes maybe. so happy :D

I want to be a cleric as a back up now >.<
Just need a good all splash card I supposed. Got a great weapon a while back so don't need to worry about that.

I guess I'm gonna try this...
Too bad there'll be hard to find that cleric around >.<
---
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93
#25Ultimate_BrolyPosted 11/3/2012 6:59:07 PM
Actually i did it fine with an assassin, only took 3 tries for me. Try using anything that raises your attack and crit. Also I found that the yellow potions really didn't help much. I'd come online and help but I seem to be having trouble getting in rooms.
---
PSN: LastExile2
#26windmasteryPosted 11/3/2012 7:02:27 PM
Ultimate_Broly posted...
Actually i did it fine with an assassin, only took 3 tries for me. Try using anything that raises your attack and crit. Also I found that the yellow potions really didn't help much. I'd come online and help but I seem to be having trouble getting in rooms.

Also got some tips from other threads.
Just gonna solo him since Online players are also having trouble with this one, too...
Feeling I might be able to beat him next time.
---
#27Ultimate_BrolyPosted 11/3/2012 7:15:35 PM
Yea soloing would probly be your best bet since its easier but you also don't have to worry about someone else taking up your lives.
---
#28windmasteryPosted 11/3/2012 7:20:09 PM
Yeah...
Problem is, there is a REALLY HIGH chance that more than one member will die during it's jumping attack...
But, I'll just have to jump higher to avoid this, right?
---
#29silverwing890Posted 11/3/2012 7:32:01 PM
windmastery posted...
Yeah...
Problem is, there is a REALLY HIGH chance that more than one member will die during it's jumping attack...

Do you want me to help ya out on this one? I've always thought he was easy, but...

PSN: Aminru, IGN: Aliasse

Oh ya, since you clearly hate him, let's see how much more hate you have for him when you face him again in 9-7 XD
#30Ultimate_BrolyPosted 11/3/2012 7:38:59 PM
windmastery posted...
Yeah...

Idk how to avoid it honestly. The time when i beat him he didn't do that or his wind move so i guess i got lucky? I heard that if you jump really high it misses but every time i did that he lands on me regardless so maybe hang back a bit and jump real high?
---