Assassin build

#1flonnezillaPosted 11/3/2012 12:45:52 AM
Can someone give me advice on a decent build? so far i use hp and atk up cards mostly with ap recovery but any advice would be nice. also i picked up a Hjahanir card with the Hjahanir Edge and was wondering what its use is.
#2VentaePosted 11/3/2012 12:56:35 AM
flonnezilla posted...
Can someone give me advice on a decent build? so far i use hp and atk up cards mostly with ap recovery but any advice would be nice. also i picked up a Hjahanir card with the Hjahanir Edge and was wondering what its use is.

!!!

PSN: Verival. Add me, share on Near pleeeeeeeeeeaseeee. :D Hjahanir Edge makes swordies fire a shockwave. Used for a certain build (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/642453-ragnarok-odyssey/64168822).

As for an assassin build, you should try to stack crit chance, crit damage and Double Attack, and some attack up.
---
PSN: Verival
Currently Playing: Ragnarok Odyssey
#3flonnezilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:10:24 AM
can you recommend some cards i should farm/ also how does the whole near thing work? ive never used it yet. ive been soloing everything so far.
#4VentaePosted 11/3/2012 1:18:48 AM
To share an item with Near, go to your closet and go Change Equips, then press Start. Select the item you want to share, and anyone who is on your PSN list or in your area can download a copy of that item to use by updating their Near, going to Discoveries, pinning and downloading the Game Goods, and by going to Cuei (the Angeling) in your room. So it's a good idea to have a lot of PSN friends from these boards, you can get some sweet items! :)

As for what to farm... if you want to go for the complete endgame stuff, what you're going to be doing is farming a LOT of weapon cards. When you refine a weapon beyond +10, you get its current abilities in a card. So if you have HP Up lvl3 and Atk Up lvl2 on a weapon that you refine past 10, you get a card with HP Up 3 and Atk Up 2.

The thing is, there's a VERY SMALL CHANCE that when refining on certain levels (usually going from 7-8, 8-9, 9-10, but there are exceptions) the abilities on the weapon can level up. Now... this chance is tiny. BUT it means you can in theory get that HP 3 and Atk 2 to HP 5 and Atk 5. You'll have to spend a lot of time going Refine > if fail, exit to menu and load save, if success save > refine next level > if fail, exit to menu and load save, if success save and so on. It's a real pain tbh. But that's how you get the best cards in the game. If you get an item with something like Crit Atk lvl3, Crit Atk lvl2... boom. You know you'll be refining for hours trying to get crit 5, crit 5.
---
#5redhawks401Posted 11/3/2012 1:28:02 AM
Dude add me, i have great sin cards, and i have an lvl4 atk that only cost 10! Plus guardian and hati, ill trade you. Psn: redhawks401
#6OdwracPosted 11/3/2012 1:34:30 AM
Could you add me to please (PSN: blckcrow) could really use that Hjahanir Edge thanks! :)
#7flonnezilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 1:40:45 AM
wow talk about a fluke i just finish chapter 8 the mission with 2 fafnir and got a hjahanir edge card again. anyways would it work to add you on ps3? i dont have wifi at my house i use it at work.
#8VentaePosted 11/3/2012 2:09:46 AM
You should be able to add us but you won't be able to use Near without internet on your Vita.
---
#9shauncalibarPosted 11/3/2012 2:11:11 AM
Can I add you guys too, i need the attack up card PSN:AkabaneShion
#10flonnezilla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 2:13:20 AM
ok ill add you on ps3 and be on next time i work.