In what quests exactly do you get the Epic Weapons?

#1xXxHaseoxXxPosted 11/6/2012 2:38:08 PM
Topic. So far all I know about is where to get the Sun Sword, and the Crescent Scythe. My main concern is for Muramasa.
---
PSN:K-quick
#2paulboh2remakePosted 11/6/2012 2:38:59 PM
sun sword is from skole extra quest.

that huge fire wolf boss
---
PSN: SirrusBoh
#3iliekpieplzPosted 11/6/2012 2:41:43 PM
The Tyrannical Think Tank for Muramasa.
---
Life doesn't imitate art, it imitates bad television.
PSN: ZanSangyou
#4DuDuDu10101Posted 11/6/2012 2:42:00 PM
someone told me 10-28? the bergrisar quest for 100 hillgiant chief

and i can actually verify that it's very loaded on legendaries, since i got the hammer and bow, and my friend got the polarm(SW weapon) all from 1 run.. then we got crap all on the second

the katana is rumored in surt, never seen it drop nor anyone i came across has one

but apparently it's quest specific coming from mob drops and not quest rewards
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#5xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 2:42:42 PM
^Thanks. Also, does each class have two Epic Weapons?
---
#6xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 2:44:50 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...

and i can actually verify that it's very loaded on legendaries, since i got the hammer and bow, and my friend got the polarm(SW weapon) all from 1 run.. then we got crap all on the second

the katana is rumored in surt, never seen it drop nor anyone i came across has one

So ALL of the Epic weapons are from DROPS and NOT rewards? I've been asking this but no one seems to ever give me a straight answer. If so then using Luck Shift/Luck Up is totally pointless. As it only applies to REWARDS. Need to find something with Scavenger Hunt...
---
#7DuDuDu10101Posted 11/6/2012 2:53:02 PM
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...

So ALL of the Epic weapons are from DROPS and NOT rewards? I've been asking this but no one seems to ever give me a straight answer. If so then using Luck Shift/Luck Up is totally pointless. As it only applies to REWARDS. Need to find something with Scavenger Hunt...

yep, got it as we go

which i think its great, so that even if you flopped it, you carry that shiny new gear back out

but this is from the orc one, no one can say anything about the drop from surt... some even guessed it from the fire giants themselves and not from surt O_o
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#8HappyFrisbeesPosted 11/6/2012 2:54:13 PM
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...

When I got the Sun Sword it was a Quest Reward, but the second time around I didn't get it.
#9xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 3:08:51 PM
So then it IS both... Hmmm.... I wonder if you can get them from boxes or non boss monster within the quest.
---
#10angmodurianPosted 11/7/2012 1:53:42 AM
xXxHaseoxXx posted...
So then it IS both... Hmmm.... I wonder if you can get them from boxes or non boss monster within the quest.

Only the boss from the quest drops it. It is rare though and if you can, equip a luck up skill can bump up the chance of it appearing as rewards.