How do you evade Hrungnir's tornato?

#11NhazPosted 11/13/2012 8:34:40 PM
Seferia7 posted...
I hang around the middle of the helix since it is thinner and then I dash towards/through it as it passes me taking advantage of the invincibility frames.

This is exactly what I do and I highly recommend this method, as you can still be active while doing so.
---
Zetabrand
#12BlanzerPosted 11/13/2012 8:38:58 PM
Easier way. You just have to keep jumping towards him. You might have to slightly move to the side while jumping. But i usually jus stay in line with him since im locked on and keep jumping towards him. Never get hit.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#13Kuma_tora_Posted 11/13/2012 8:49:14 PM
Go through the eye of the tomato.
#14silverwing890Posted 11/13/2012 8:51:32 PM
Kuma_tora_ posted...

I'm very interested in knowing how you can go through the "eye of the tomato" XD

/reportedfortrolling
#15DuDuDu10101Posted 11/13/2012 8:59:09 PM
silverwing890 posted...
Kuma_tora_ posted...

I'm very interested in knowing how you can go through the "eye of the tomato" XD

/reportedfortrolling

what he ment was the middle of it... it's noted in the guide as well, you hover around the mid portion, and when it's about it hit you, you side dash to evade, since it's the thinnest part
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#16ZykkrPosted 11/13/2012 9:02:20 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
what he ment was the middle of it... it's noted in the guide as well, you hover around the mid portion, and when it's about it hit you, you side dash to evade, since it's the thinnest part

I'll refrain from explaining the joke as to not ruin it, since joke explanations never go over well.

/coughhespelledtornadoincorrectlyanditlooksliketomatocough
---
[...] deviation takes away from optimum efficiency.
Optimum efficiency is the only way to have fun. -Jin Chonshu
#17Kuma_tora_Posted 11/13/2012 9:04:08 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
silverwing890 posted...
Kuma_tora_ posted...

/reportedfortrolling

You don't really need to sidedash either if you just hover at the right altitude the tornado will just go right through you.

It's about two air dashes straight up, then fall a little bit as the tornado gets to you.
#18BlanzerPosted 11/13/2012 9:34:27 PM
My way is still much simpler but no one seems to care ='(
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#19DuDuDu10101Posted 11/13/2012 9:40:51 PM
Zykkr posted...
DuDuDu10101 posted...

I'll refrain from explaining the joke as to not ruin it, since joke explanations never go over well.

/coughhespelledtornadoincorrectlyanditlooksliketomatocough

could be auto correct... typos that big no longer amuses me since the invention of auto inputs...
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.