How to unlock flower armor and brute armor

#1mms78Posted 11/10/2012 6:45:53 PM
topic. I know that there are costumes that looks like fenia and menia's armors, so, how do you unlock them? is there a specific quest I need to complete in extra quests or do I just need to have the items needed to make them?

If its completing a quest, which quest? if its items, what items do I need to have and where who drops it?

Thanks.
#2silverwing890Posted 11/10/2012 6:50:12 PM
mms78 posted...
topic. I know that there are costumes that looks like fenia and menia's armors, so, how do you unlock them? is there a specific quest I need to complete in extra quests or do I just need to have the items needed to make them?

If its completing a quest, which quest? if its items, what items do I need to have and where who drops it?

Thanks.

First, they're gender locked. You will get one or the other. Pretty sure they're gender locked, anyways.

Flower Armor is from any extra quests where Fenia appear, like Idle Rhapsody - Tomb Flower and Two in the Light of Dusk.

Brute Armor is from Grendal. Or is it Bronze Grendal? I dunno o.O

I don't know about Grendal. Go ask someone else. For Fenia's armor, you need Mask of Fenia and Breastplate of Leaf. You would also need Leaf Hammer Shard, too.
#3GokotsuPosted 11/10/2012 7:27:37 PM
silverwing890 posted...
mms78 posted...

Thanks.

First, they're gender locked. You will get one or the other. Pretty sure they're gender locked, anyways.

Flower Armor is from any extra quests where Fenia appear, like Idle Rhapsody - Tomb Flower and Two in the Light of Dusk.

Brute Armor is from Grendal. Or is it Bronze Grendal? I dunno o.O

I don't know about Grendal. Go ask someone else. For Fenia's armor, you need Mask of Fenia and Breastplate of Leaf. You would also need Leaf Hammer Shard, too.

Bronzed Grendel, not regular Grendel.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL
#4malphas185Posted 11/11/2012 12:27:02 PM
mms78 posted...

Thanks.

to unlock brutish armor you need to obtain Defensive Medal from extra quest Successive Fights. Grendel, Bronzed Grendel and Hrungnir drops them. It is also a quest reward from the quest itself.
---
psn id: malphas185
#5SSJTrunkskiPosted 11/11/2012 1:15:42 PM
I'm currently farming for the Fenia Armor. I think you need like 3 leaf breastplate and 6 leaf hammer shard. Have 1 leaf breastplate and 3 leaf hammer shard after like 20 extra quest menia/fenia so far...