Drop rates...

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
So I eventually am able to solo Fenia and Menia Extra *Two Lights Dusk* with a decent 10 minutes and no deaths consistently. But dear lord is the drop rate horrible. I've only gotten 2x Leaf Breastplate and 1x Leaf Hammer Shard. Is the drop rate better for the solo Fenia Extra mission? *Tomb Flower* or maybe the drop rate is better online? Either way after a total of 23 runs those are all I have in my progress to get Flower Armor...the other materials I have in abundance. I'm also equipping Luck Shift and Scavenger Hunt.
---
The Scarlet King
3 years ago#2
damn_you_dario posted...
So I eventually am able to solo Fenia and Menia Extra *Two Lights Dusk* with a decent 10 minutes and no deaths consistently. But dear lord is the drop rate horrible. I've only gotten 2x Leaf Breastplate and 1x Leaf Hammer Shard. Is the drop rate better for the solo Fenia Extra mission? *Tomb Flower* or maybe the drop rate is better online? Either way after a total of 23 runs those are all I have in my progress to get Flower Armor...the other materials I have in abundance. I'm also equipping Luck Shift and Scavenger Hunt.

yeah the drop rates of this game is really really really really bad!!!!!damn this gold weapons,materials whatever you need you cant really drop at a second more times to quest clear before you aquired something you need tsk tsk >.<
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3
3 years ago#3
Yeah the drop rates tend to be really dumb for some reason.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL
3 years ago#4
Does scavenger hunt stack to help the grind?
3 years ago#5
damn_you_dario posted...

Hey, at least you GOT 2 Leaf Breastplate. I only got 1 Fenia's Mask and NO Leaf Breastplate. I don't know how many hammer shards I got from the extra quest, though. I know some of my shards came from the regular Fenia/Menia quests.

Actually, I met someone who had the entire Fenia costume. She suggested that I farm the quest with both Fenia and Menia because she thinks that quest has a better drop rate than the one with Fenia alone. Although, in the time it takes me to clear Two in the Light of Dusk, I could probably do two runs of Tomb Flower. And it's slightly easier because you don't have to worry about Menia running around, and the Domovois can be disposed of easily.
3 years ago#6
^Can someone confirm that please? Though since it's RNG related I doubt there will be a concrete confirmation.....
---
The Scarlet King
3 years ago#7
damn_you_dario posted...
^Can someone confirm that please? Though since it's RNG related I doubt there will be a concrete confirmation.....

Keyword here is suggested. Doesn't mean she's correct in any way shape or form. If she found Two in the Light of Dusk to have a better drop rate, maybe she just got luckier with the RNG. It is a fact, however, that Leaf Breastplate and Fenia's Mask drops in both Tomb Flower AND Light of Dusk. The question is, how often.

By the way, ALL HAIL THE RNG GODDESS!!! ...Yeah.
3 years ago#8
i spent over 30hrs collectively farming 7-8 for bear surge because everyone else has one

which is also the main reason why i turn away from people asking for neared items since it does take luck and insane amount of patience for 1 drop that's worthwhile

if i spent 30hrs working.. i could buy this game 37.5 times over for others to find it and near it to me
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
3 years ago#9
So does Menia actually have her own costume and is for males? I got a Acorn-Hammer Shard, but nothing unlocked. Amazingly i also got 1 leaf breastplate and 2 leaf hammers. Useless for me as I am a male. Anyone know if you can have a sex change in this game or no?
---
PSN:K-quick
3 years ago#10
DuDuDu10101 posted...
i spent over 30hrs collectively farming 7-8 for bear surge because everyone else has one

which is also the main reason why i turn away from people asking for neared items since it does take luck and insane amount of patience for 1 drop that's worthwhile

if i spent 30hrs working.. i could buy this game 37.5 times over for others to find it and near it to me

Too bad not everyone thinks the same way as you. But, what can you do? This IS the United States of America, after all.

Bet the drop rate for Fenia's Mask and Leaf Breastplate is 0.1%, like the cards in Ragnarok Online XD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived