Natural Killer vs. Bear's Surge

#1xXxHaseoxXxPosted 11/10/2012 10:42:34 PM
Also, Chief Life Lesson Lv3 vs. Devotion Lv5.

What's Natural Kills Crit rate exactly? Same for Bears Surge.
---
PSN:K-quick
#2AngelKnight7Posted 11/10/2012 10:46:57 PM
Chief's Life Lesson 3 - +900 HP, +30 DEF (20 CP)
Devotion 5 - +900 HP, +50 DEF (25 CP?)

Not sure about Devotion 5's CP cost, I don't actually have it and the wikia doesn't list CP costs. I have Devotion 4 which costs 20 CP, so I'm estimating.
#3DuDuDu10101Posted 11/10/2012 10:54:08 PM
don't think devotion 5 exist in card form but only in the DLC weapons (feel free to prove me wrong here)

bear surge is 75% crit rate, SP gain is downed almost by 2/3 (i measured it by the amount of rooms i clear before i get a full bar (don't worry i don't get hit), which is why i felt that special work card from guardian doesn't fully negate the negatives

and natural killer's buff comes when its in DS mode... and that's just near impossible to consider
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#4xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:04:40 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
don't think devotion 5 exist in card form but only in the DLC weapons (feel free to prove me wrong here)

bear surge is 75% crit rate, SP gain is downed almost by 2/3 (i measured it by the amount of rooms i clear before i get a full bar (don't worry i don't get hit), which is why i felt that special work card from guardian doesn't fully negate the negatives

and natural killer's buff comes when its in DS mode... and that's just near impossible to consider

I just wanted to know devotion lv5s stats, I plan to make a weapon card to make the cost lower then chief life lesson. I was also wondering what the "makes you tougher" thing was about. Also, I think you misunderstand Natural Killer. It raises crit rate and damage outside of DS mode. When in DS mode it raises damage even further. But it lowers your stun rate. It also costs 10 less then Bear's Surge. That's why I'm wondering if its better for a Sword Warrior to use Natural Killer or not.
---
#5DuDuDu10101Posted 11/10/2012 11:18:19 PM
ah so natural kill does raise crit rate, i felt it did, but never read the card properly enough, then in that case i would say natural killer is the top choice, afterall it's a card designed for SW anyway, so that itself serves as its perk...

the makes you tougher is just boosted HP/def nothing else
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#6xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:34:52 PM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
ah so natural kill does raise crit rate, i felt it did, but never read the card properly enough, then in that case i would say natural killer is the top choice, afterall it's a card designed for SW anyway, so that itself serves as its perk...

the makes you tougher is just boosted HP/def nothing else

I would think Natural Killer is better... Though I still would like to know what exactly is its crit rate. Anyone know? And really that's all that was? Lol wow.
---
#7xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:45:59 PM
Would also like an opinion on how I should bring up this silver Sporangium Devotion Lv.2 and HpUp Lv.3. I can do Either Devotion 5 and Hp 4 or Devotion 4 and Hp 5. Which would be better?
---
#8HoIlywoodPosted 11/10/2012 11:48:20 PM
Is natural killer SW only?
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#9xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 11:53:04 PM
HoIlywood posted...
Is natural killer SW only?

Yes.
---
#10xXxHaseoxXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 6:58:39 AM
Bump, still waiting on my Natural Killer question and on my weapon skill opinion.
---