#11HoIlywoodPosted 11/13/2012 10:59:09 AM
Wait wait wait wait

How did you unlock it?
---
PSN: Ahkiva
#12silverwing890Posted 11/13/2012 11:14:47 AM
Abyse posted...
damn_you_dario posted...
What a funny looking outfit...is that Unisex? Or is it male only?
Please add to this list if I'm missing anything.

Flower Armor (Fenia's Armor)
Scorpion Lamellar
Mad Mokkur
Heretic Briefs (Grendel Armor)

Is the list of all the Armors that can be obtained on Extra Quests. Am I missing any?

You're missing Brute Armor (Menia's Armor).

Roksu posted...
I think it's unisex but I'm not sure since I don't have a female character.

The Mad Mokkur armor is males only. The Defensive Medals that unlocks the Mad Mokkur costume for males while it will unlock the Brute Armor costume for female characters. Female characters get the Menia and Fenia costumes while males get the Grendel and Mokkurkalfe costumes.

I knew it. I knew there was a Menia costume >_>

Since it isn't Proof of Defender, which does explain why it didn't unlock for me, where does Defensive Metal drop? And judging by its name, I think it's safe to assume you get it from quests that takes place at Fort Farthest?
#13AbysePosted 11/13/2012 11:19:36 AM
silverwing890 posted...
Abyse posted...
damn_you_dario posted...
What a funny looking outfit...is that Unisex? Or is it male only?
Please add to this list if I'm missing anything.

Flower Armor (Fenia's Armor)
Scorpion Lamellar
Mad Mokkur
Heretic Briefs (Grendel Armor)

Is the list of all the Armors that can be obtained on Extra Quests. Am I missing any?

You're missing Brute Armor (Menia's Armor).

Roksu posted...
I think it's unisex but I'm not sure since I don't have a female character.

The Mad Mokkur armor is males only. The Defensive Medals that unlocks the Mad Mokkur costume for males while it will unlock the Brute Armor costume for female characters. Female characters get the Menia and Fenia costumes while males get the Grendel and Mokkurkalfe costumes.

I knew it. I knew there was a Menia costume >_>

Since it isn't Proof of Defender, which does explain why it didn't unlock for me, where does Defensive Metal drop? And judging by its name, I think it's safe to assume you get it from quests that takes place at Fort Farthest?

Roksu answered this in the fifth post of this topic.

Roksu posted...
Defensive medals can be gotten from the extra siege quest where you have to kill Grendel, Bronzed Grendel and Hrungnir in a row while protecting the gate. They all drop the medals or possible quest reward, too.
#14silverwing890Posted 11/13/2012 11:28:02 AM
Abyse posted...
This post has been sent to the front lines at the request of the Counsel.

Dat blindness. Seriously, accessing the Internet via iPhone sucks ._.

Hope it's somewhat easy. I for some reason cannot solo Idle Rhapsody - Crushing Blow because Grendal kept destroying the gate >_<

Never mind that. Thank you.
#15BlanzerPosted 11/13/2012 11:51:59 AM
Haha two more costumes the pros didn't know about. Or at least, know how to unlock. Nice find.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#16RoksuPosted 11/13/2012 12:26:26 PM
Blanzer posted...
Haha two more costumes the pros didn't know about. Or at least, know how to unlock. Nice find.

You just need to have all the materials (regardless of the amount) required before they will appear in the shop.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#17silverwing890Posted 11/13/2012 12:42:46 PM
Roksu posted...
Blanzer posted...

You just need to have all the materials (regardless of the amount) required before they will appear in the shop.

I noticed on your post that you didn't put the materials for Menia's Brute Armor. It's okay. I'm not near my Vita, but the other 3 materials are dropped by Menia. I think it's 12 Giant Frilly Feather, 1 Acorn Hammer Shard (have fun, lol), and... 10 Rockarmor Shard. Either that or whatever you get from breaking her headgear, but I'm sure it's the Rockarmor shard.

Now what about the Menia Mask...? Don't tell me I need 3 Menia's Mask...!
#18RoksuPosted 11/13/2012 12:56:59 PM
silverwing890 posted...
Roksu posted...
Blanzer posted...

I noticed on your post that you didn't put the materials for Menia's Brute Armor. It's okay. I'm not near my Vita, but the other 3 materials are dropped by Menia. I think it's 12 Giant Frilly Feather, 1 Acorn Hammer Shard (have fun, lol), and... 10 Rockarmor Shard. Either that or whatever you get from breaking her headgear, but I'm sure it's the Rockarmor shard.

Now what about the Menia Mask...? Don't tell me I need 3 Menia's Mask...!

I don't know about those since I'm playing a male character.
---
PSN: Rokuyo14
Black 2 FC: 3912-5402-0379
#19damn_you_dario(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 2:04:40 AM(edited)
Okay, so after digging up info on both google and the JP wiki there's a few things.
First here's a link showing all the armors in the game *Minus Scorpion Lamellar*
http://bbs.gotvg.com/simple/?t13152.html
Second there is no Menia Mask, only Fenia's Mask. If Japan decides to release more DLC containing it then who knows, but as of now it's only her Armor.
This is a list of all the headgears in game http://www18.atwiki.jp/ro-vita/pages/39.html
---
The Scarlet King
#20BlanzerPosted 11/14/2012 2:06:28 AM
damn_you_dario posted...
Okay, so after digging up info on both google and the JP wiki there's a few things.
First here's a link showing all the armors in the game *Minus Scorpion Lamellar*
http://bbs.gotvg.com/simple/?t13152.html
Second there is no Menia Mask, only Fenia's Mask. If Japan decides to release more DLC containing it then who knows, but as of now it's only her Armor.
This is a list of all the headgears in game http://www18.atwiki.jp/ro-vita/pages/39.html

Nice find.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."