Your Highest Critical Damage

#1YuutaMoePosted 11/13/2012 8:19:05 AM
I've recently got an epic Hammer (Light Epsilon) from the Extra Quest Fenia and Menia with the abilities Elemental Hammer Lv 3 and Critical Power Lv 5. It's still only +4 with 237 attack power though so I thought about trying it with Chapter 9 Loki just for teh lulz since I've heard some gents beating Loki in less than a minute.

To my surprise my character dealt a minimum of 2k+ crit damage up to 6k+ crit damage (with or without DS mode) using the Diving attack. I didn't do a better job, but he did go down in 2 minutes .__.

screenie: http://oi48.tinypic.com/2euu3a0.jpg

I wonder how much was the highest crit damage anyone here has experienced so far?
---
Current Active PSN: HyuugaMoe
#2DuDuDu10101Posted 11/13/2012 10:22:11 AM(edited)
*drops to knees*

teach me how to hammersmith pl0x

i can't for the life of me fight in the air

EDIT: bad engrish
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#3silverwing890Posted 11/13/2012 10:19:11 AM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
*drops to knees*

i can't for the life of my fight in the air
#4JakeM99Posted 11/13/2012 10:40:18 AM
DuDuDu10101 posted...
*drops to knees*

i can't for the life of me fight in the air

EDIT: bad engrish

Agreed. Hammer is my favorite weapon since it's so ridiculously large, but Hammersmith is my worst class. :(
---
"u only have like, 1hp in real life."-thealmighty
#5Semi45aPosted 11/13/2012 11:29:09 AM
its Hamma time!
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#6goeliPosted 11/13/2012 11:42:18 AM
THANK YOU!
this makes farming loki much easier.
---
PSN: Croxino
3DS: 0946 2229 5956
#7YuutaMoe(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 5:35:43 PM
I haven't played much as a hammersmith though. But I'll share my build:
Cards: Majesty (Hrungnir), x2 Crit Power Lv 5 card, Falling Star (Hraesvelgr), Scorpion Armor Lv 3 (Death Rock), Hercules Lv 1 (Methos), Aerial Combat Lv 1 (Horo Horos), and last but not least, Beast Rage (Grizzly)

Just hit Loki's weak spots (in this case, his tail-thing and head). The high critical damage range doesn't happen too often considering the low crit chance (Bear's Surge would be very good here but the cc is too high).
When I get to adhoc with my friends again, I'll get a better screenshot .__.

P.S. Works like a charm on Surt too. But I won't recommend diving on Extra Surt though.
---
Current Active PSN: HyuugaMoe
#8GokotsuPosted 11/13/2012 5:40:39 PM
I don't have a screenie ready to post but I've gotten 6k on my Sin. I'll either edit or post this message when I have a screenie to show.
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL
#9DuDuDu10101Posted 11/13/2012 5:49:09 PM
YuutaMoe posted...
I haven't played much as a hammersmith though. But I'll share my build:
Cards: Majesty (Hrungnir), x2 Crit Power Lv 5 card, Falling Star (Hraesvelgr), Scorpion Armor Lv 3 (Death Rock), Hercules Lv 1 (Methos), Aerial Combat Lv 1 (Horo Horos), and last but not least, Beast Rage (Grizzly)

Just hit Loki's weak spots (in this case, his tail-thing and head). The high critical damage range doesn't happen too often considering the low crit chance (Bear's Surge would be very good here but the cc is too high).
When I get to adhoc with my friends again, I'll get a better screenshot .__.

P.S. Works like a charm on Surt too. But I won't recommend diving on Extra Surt though.

i was wondering what in terms of combo do you use on group/in air? since i've always been planted and need a stun resist card just to keep myself steady... in air... forget about it..
---
*slaps TC with a raw chicken*
This will continue until you make proper gamefaqs messages.
#10GokotsuPosted 11/13/2012 5:57:44 PM
Here is the screenie I promised. It took a bit of trouble getting the picture during the fight.

http://s170.beta.photobucket.com/user/gokotsu/media/2012-11-13-205354.jpg.html
---
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: RE6, LoL