Minstrel Bow

#1BlanzerPosted 11/14/2012 10:19:18 PM
Does it drop by boss? Quest reward? Boxes? Enemies? Or anything and everything? Lol.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#2angmodurianPosted 11/14/2012 10:27:49 PM
It drops by Hrasvelgr in the extra quest "Patterns in the sand". Good luck to you mate

Look out for unique skills grant by bow: "Songstress Blessings & God's poetry"
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#3ROsocoolPosted 11/14/2012 10:40:12 PM
Wow I just know by now that this bow has the skill "God's poetry" so I have to fight Hrasvelgr again for it. I just got Songstress' Blessing+Soul Song and Songstress' Blessing+Dainsleif Power Up lv.3.
#4angmodurianPosted 11/14/2012 10:58:26 PM
ROsocool posted...
Wow I just know by now that this bow has the skill "God's poetry" so I have to fight Hrasvelgr again for it. I just got Songstress' Blessing+Soul Song and Songstress' Blessing+Dainsleif Power Up lv.3.

The bow that you hold right now is really excellent. You can augment the tension gain speed by just adding another heretic armor brief card.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#5Blanzer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 11:02:58 PM
angmodurian posted...
It drops by Hrasvelgr in the extra quest "Patterns in the sand". Good luck to you mate

Look out for unique skills grant by bow: "Songstress Blessings & God's poetry"

Way ahead of you bro.
---
#6Voiced408Posted 11/15/2012 12:54:43 AM(edited)
I've been trying to get the Minstrel Bow, because all my Khaz Dryers turn out to have trash skills.

But man, 10-16 is truly one of the more annoying quests lol (tavern). So many enemies leading up to Hresvelgr, it's a pain. I already feel dead and beat when I finally get to the boss zone.

That Minstrel Bow ain't coming any time soon...
#7Semi45aPosted 11/15/2012 1:09:29 AM
I have it. Absolutely useless to me considering I never plan to play hunter
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#8Blanzer(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 2:05:44 AM
Voiced408 posted...
I've been trying to get the Minstrel Bow, because all my Khaz Dryers turn out to have trash skills.

But man, 10-16 is truly one of the more annoying quests lol (tavern). So many enemies leading up to Hresvelgr, it's a pain. I already feel dead and beat when I finally get to the boss zone.

That Minstrel Bow ain't coming any time soon...

I have a Khaz Dryer with Miasma Arrow and Uncontrollable Impulse. Pretty good. Hate the -50 atk. But if I use it im more vulnerable. Other bow had Devotion 3 and Hp4. Made it into a card and saved it. Kinda stopping with hunter now. Hes super powerful like 400dmg per hit. But so weak in def. So its either I stay weak or go str. lol
---
#9windmasteryPosted 11/15/2012 10:16:04 AM
Trying to farm Minstrel Bow R8 now.
Anyone wants to join? The mobs are kinda annoying
---
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93
#10windmasteryPosted 11/16/2012 2:55:20 PM
Ok, so I just got Minstrel Bow with Songstress's Blessing and Soul Song. Should I farm again for God's Poetry? What does it do anyway?
---
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93