Minstrel Bow

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#1
Does it drop by boss? Quest reward? Boxes? Enemies? Or anything and everything? Lol.
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
4 years ago#2
It drops by Hrasvelgr in the extra quest "Patterns in the sand". Good luck to you mate

Look out for unique skills grant by bow: "Songstress Blessings & God's poetry"
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
4 years ago#3
Wow I just know by now that this bow has the skill "God's poetry" so I have to fight Hrasvelgr again for it. I just got Songstress' Blessing+Soul Song and Songstress' Blessing+Dainsleif Power Up lv.3.
4 years ago#4
ROsocool posted...
Wow I just know by now that this bow has the skill "God's poetry" so I have to fight Hrasvelgr again for it. I just got Songstress' Blessing+Soul Song and Songstress' Blessing+Dainsleif Power Up lv.3.

The bow that you hold right now is really excellent. You can augment the tension gain speed by just adding another heretic armor brief card.
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
4 years ago#5
angmodurian posted...
It drops by Hrasvelgr in the extra quest "Patterns in the sand". Good luck to you mate

Look out for unique skills grant by bow: "Songstress Blessings & God's poetry"

Way ahead of you bro.
4 years ago#6
I've been trying to get the Minstrel Bow, because all my Khaz Dryers turn out to have trash skills.

But man, 10-16 is truly one of the more annoying quests lol (tavern). So many enemies leading up to Hresvelgr, it's a pain. I already feel dead and beat when I finally get to the boss zone.

That Minstrel Bow ain't coming any time soon...
4 years ago#7
I have it. Absolutely useless to me considering I never plan to play hunter
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
4 years ago#8
Voiced408 posted...
I've been trying to get the Minstrel Bow, because all my Khaz Dryers turn out to have trash skills.

But man, 10-16 is truly one of the more annoying quests lol (tavern). So many enemies leading up to Hresvelgr, it's a pain. I already feel dead and beat when I finally get to the boss zone.

That Minstrel Bow ain't coming any time soon...

I have a Khaz Dryer with Miasma Arrow and Uncontrollable Impulse. Pretty good. Hate the -50 atk. But if I use it im more vulnerable. Other bow had Devotion 3 and Hp4. Made it into a card and saved it. Kinda stopping with hunter now. Hes super powerful like 400dmg per hit. But so weak in def. So its either I stay weak or go str. lol
4 years ago#9
Trying to farm Minstrel Bow R8 now.
Anyone wants to join? The mobs are kinda annoying
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93
4 years ago#10
Ok, so I just got Minstrel Bow with Songstress's Blessing and Soul Song. Should I farm again for God's Poetry? What does it do anyway?
Let the wind be your guide...
PSN: aeroga93

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Looking for help Coop or NearRacerD17/19 5:58AM