Fenia mask

#1OskeinOPosted 11/15/2012 10:32:06 PM
How do you make? Do you need a leaf hammer shard?
---
Not better than no one I just think different :P
#2silverwing890Posted 11/16/2012 12:28:02 AM
Nope.

You need:
3 Fenia's Mask
12 Vibrant Leaf Veins
10 Grotti's Flowers

You need 1 Fenia's Mask to unlock the helm. This is a rare drop from Idle Rhapsody - Tomb Flower and Two in the Light of Dusk.

Vibrant Leaf Veins is a common drop. I believe any Fenia battle will drop it.

Grotti's Flower is also a common drop. Just break her headpiece.

Have fun~
#3MyLovelyTotoriPosted 11/16/2012 12:37:12 AM
Is it really impossible for the guys to have the her outfits?

I mean, all other female costumes can be used by guys as well, like say, Kafra Uniform lol
#4angmodurianPosted 11/16/2012 12:38:30 AM
MyLovelyTotori posted...

I mean, all other female costumes can be used by guys as well, like say, Kafra Uniform lol

Lol have you tested it? Is it for female gender only but it makes sense since male will look weird wearing that.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#5MyLovelyTotoriPosted 11/16/2012 12:47:50 AM
angmodurian posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

Lol have you tested it? Is it for female gender only but it makes sense since male will look weird wearing that.

Well the armor and the headgear pretty much covered most of the body, so you probably can't tell lol. But nope, I don't know if it's possible for guys to get that as well... I'm not farming Fenia before it is confirmed that guys can have it as well
#6silverwing890Posted 11/16/2012 12:54:11 AM
MyLovelyTotori posted...
angmodurian posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

Well the armor and the headgear pretty much covered most of the body, so you probably can't tell lol. But nope, I don't know if it's possible for guys to get that as well... I'm not farming Fenia before it is confirmed that guys can have it as well

I've never heard of the Fenia Mask being genderlocked. I mean, males AND females can unlock Mokkurkalfe's, uh... horn, even though the Mad Mokkur costume is males exclusive.

It's just, I haven't seen any males with the Fenia Mask. Actually, I've only seen one other person with the Fenia outfit. And that was long before almost no one has heard of it. She just got it, too.

Hollywood already has the Mokkurkalfe helm. I have it unlocked. He's playing a male character. I'm playing a female character. If the Mokkurkalfe helm isn't genderlocked, it kinda wouldn't be fair to the males if the Fenia Mask is genderlocked. It'll be awkward, though.
#7lano33Posted 11/16/2012 2:40:55 AM
silverwing890 posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...
angmodurian posted...
MyLovelyTotori posted...

I've never heard of the Fenia Mask being genderlocked. I mean, males AND females can unlock Mokkurkalfe's, uh... horn, even though the Mad Mokkur costume is males exclusive.

It's just, I haven't seen any males with the Fenia Mask. Actually, I've only seen one other person with the Fenia outfit. And that was long before almost no one has heard of it. She just got it, too.

Hollywood already has the Mokkurkalfe helm. I have it unlocked. He's playing a male character. I'm playing a female character. If the Mokkurkalfe helm isn't genderlocked, it kinda wouldn't be fair to the males if the Fenia Mask is genderlocked. It'll be awkward, though.

good luck finding the mats lol , been farming fenia at the tomb flower quest for lets say 50+ hour till now and no fenia's mask at all while using luck up card and still need 1 leaf breastplate for the flower outfit
#8OskeinO(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:09:39 PM
thanks
---
Not better than no one I just think different :P
#9Unknown_PCPosted 11/18/2012 12:05:20 AM
Tomb Flower drop rates for Fenia Mask mats is just abysmal. I'm currently sitting at 12x Leaf-Hammer Shards, 5x Leaf Breastplate and just 1x Fenia's Mask mat.

I think I'm gonna try my luck running Two in the Light of Dusk with a buddy instead and see how that turns out.
---
PSN - Unknown_PC