Boss card drop rates

#1TetheallaPosted 11/23/2012 4:59:41 PM
Anyone know the drop rates for bosses cards? Been trying for Sky Conqueror from Hraesvelgr for a while, I've killed him at least 30 times, and haven't received a card drop besides the one I got my first run through 2-9.
---
More carrots? I am neither a horse nor a rabbit, woman. I think you've got a serious fetish. -- Lucius (Trinity Universe)
[PSN: ArcanaXIII]
#2angmodurianPosted 11/23/2012 8:07:34 PM
You're better off doing card trading. She is the first lady among the three standing up starting from the left. You need an orc king card with skill "KIng's Willpower" to do the trade.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#3Tethealla(Topic Creator)Posted 11/23/2012 10:35:01 PM
I'll give that a try. Thanks.
---
More carrots? I am neither a horse nor a rabbit, woman. I think you've got a serious fetish. -- Lucius (Trinity Universe)
[PSN: ArcanaXIII]
#4HakatashiPosted 11/24/2012 3:54:43 AM
Lol. I've tried killing Orc King for his card for about three days and that bird for a week and nothing drops besides weapons.
---
PSN: Haku415
#5ZykkrPosted 11/24/2012 5:19:13 AM
Go grab a luck shift card.
---
[...] deviation takes away from optimum efficiency.
Optimum efficiency is the only way to have fun. -Jin Chonshu
#6DorediaPosted 11/24/2012 5:29:46 AM
It's probably 0,01% like the online game, lol.
#7calamityflarePosted 11/24/2012 5:41:41 AM
@TC: yeah, I've also been trying to get this card for the past few days. Completed 2-9 at least 50 times, no cards. I always check the card desk, but so far, I've only seen the stupid fafnir rank 2 trade, which I don't have. Definitely go with the trade option though; drop rate seems to be crap; which isn't surprising since it's such a good card for such an easy low rank boss. Just collect the fafnir rank 2 and Orc king rank 4 cards while you wait; that's what I'm trying to do. Orc King card I got from the extra quest with orc hero.
---
---"That's odd, is my vassal talking back to me?" -Laharl, Disgaea anime