Assassin kind of stuck in chapter 3?

#1SpanesePosted 11/30/2012 3:15:13 AM
My Jara katar is currently +3 66 damage, I can't seem to find better drops than that.
I am having trouble with chapter 3, can anyone please near me something a little bit better than that Katar? Or better cards? Thanks!
Any help would help!
PSN: Spanese13
#2PhantomWong1Posted 11/30/2012 3:58:13 AM
You stuck because you can't defeat the lizard?
---
Personal Web jeff147.com
Personal Blog Jeff147.com/blog
#3Spanese(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:11:31 AM
I defeated him after dying two times, just the small quests after, I get so overwhelmed even after dodging and stuff.
#4AbbadonTauDPosted 11/30/2012 8:11:59 AM
Check your cards, you should be alright (you wont see emvercar... until chapter 4)

Use crit att up and att ups on cards. also things that make your dash better are great too. dont worry about your weapons - you can't really get a great one until much later.

if you get stuck on bosses use giants/titans sweat (orc claws are dropped by 1-10 orc king)

there and chapter 6-7 are where the assassin stumbles.
#5Spanese(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 10:02:46 AM
AbbadonTauD posted...
Check your cards, you should be alright (you wont see emvercar... until chapter 4)

Use crit att up and att ups on cards. also things that make your dash better are great too. dont worry about your weapons - you can't really get a great one until much later.

if you get stuck on bosses use giants/titans sweat (orc claws are dropped by 1-10 orc king)

there and chapter 6-7 are where the assassin stumbles.

Where can I get crit att up and att ups?
Also what are the tips for 6-7?
#6AsakuraWindPosted 11/30/2012 1:58:21 PM
Spanese posted...
My Jara katar is currently +3 66 damage, I can't seem to find better drops than that.
I am having trouble with chapter 3, can anyone please near me something a little bit better than that Katar? Or better cards? Thanks!
Any help would help!

Are you having trouble with 3-3? I remember that mission was annoying when I first started playing too. >__>

Jump and attack the fin on his head. After it breaks, attack the one on his back. His front fin regenerates, so just keep breaking it and attacking the one on his back. He should die after you do this like 3 times.

If you need some help you can add me. My PSN ID is wind4life.
#7Spanese(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 4:31:08 PM
AsakuraWind posted...
Spanese posted...
Any help would help!

Are you having trouble with 3-3? I remember that mission was annoying when I first started playing too. >__>

Jump and attack the fin on his head. After it breaks, attack the one on his back. His front fin regenerates, so just keep breaking it and attacking the one on his back. He should die after you do this like 3 times.

If you need some help you can add me. My PSN ID is wind4life.

No not that, I can do fine 1v1, but when it comes to like 4 giant grizzly bears and hill giants surrounding me I can't really do anything, unless i take half of them out and die 1-2 times.
#8Spanese(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 5:55:18 PM
Okay, now i'm stuck on that shltty wolf boss.... Used up 9 M green potions, 2 HP Ups.
Died 3 times...
Where can I farm better cards/weapons...