Traitor upgrade materials

#1x1o8xPosted 12/3/2012 7:36:20 AM
can anyone tell me what are the materials required to upgrade traitor from +7 to +10?

also, I'm looking for Radiant Servant or any weapon that costs 15 or lower and have SP Recycle + Attack UP Lv.5. do let me know what item you are interested in trading for, I have the following stuffs for trade:

Daeg Farbauti +10 w/ Double Attack Lv.5 & Attack UP Lv.5
Majesty (25)
Instant Regeneration (30)
Arc Wand Card SP Economy SP Recycle (5)
Grotti Speed (15)
Luck Up (20)
Scavenger Hunt (20)
Ansur Gridarvol Attack UP Lv.5 Crit Attack Up Lv.5 (25)
Ur Baradium Hammer Attack UP Lv.5 Crit Power Up Lv.5 (25)
Burn Immune (5)
Bind Resist Lv.2 Burn Resist Lv.2 (5)
Frostwolf Stride (10)
Heroic Power (30)
Bear's Surge (35)
King of the Horizon (20)
Queen of the Hills (25)
Lord of the Land (20)
Sky Conqueror (20)
Royal Order (20)
Heroic Shout (15)

or just tell me what you want, and I'll see if I have it. I do not have Orcish Trans, ODS.
---
RO R3 Asuna
PSN: thora_x1o8x
#2giosenmeiPosted 12/3/2012 9:19:56 AM
I'll trade you my attack 5 and sp recycle 5 15 cost for your sp recycle and sp so economy 5 cost. My psn is giosenmei and please message me before you near the item. Thanks
#3x1o8x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 4:20:52 PM
giosenmei posted...
I'll trade you my attack 5 and sp recycle 5 15 cost for your sp recycle and sp so economy 5 cost. My psn is giosenmei and please message me before you near the item. Thanks

okay, what time are you usually online? i'll try to go online at that time
---
RO R3 Asuna
#4nerrickkPosted 12/3/2012 4:29:02 PM
Don't remember exactly off the top of my head, but the main ones I can think of are 12x leaf hammer shards (fenia), 8x fire hammer shards (surt), 8 extra gloppy body fluids & 2 boastful breast down (bronzed grendel), possibly 10 sickly tongues?(hjahnir)
#5x1o8x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 5:24:44 PM
nerrickk posted...
Don't remember exactly off the top of my head, but the main ones I can think of are 12x leaf hammer shards (fenia), 8x fire hammer shards (surt), 8 extra gloppy body fluids & 2 boastful breast down (bronzed grendel), possibly 10 sickly tongues?(hjahnir)

hmm, how hard is it to get the extra gloppy body fluids and boastful breasts compared to leaf hammer shards?
---
RO R3 Asuna
#6Unknown_PCPosted 12/3/2012 5:30:58 PM
I would say extra gloppy fluid is around similar drop rate as leaf hammer shards/leaf breast plate.

While boastful breast down is near fenia mask rates.
---
PSN - Unknown_PC
#7x1o8x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 9:46:59 PM
Unknown_PC posted...
I would say extra gloppy fluid is around similar drop rate as leaf hammer shards/leaf breast plate.

While boastful breast down is near fenia mask rates.

I see.... one more thing, I realize that boastful breast down is required for heretic briefs. I'm playing female character, so will it drop for me? or will it be substituted with Leaf Breastplate instead?
---
RO R3 Asuna
#8MawcuzPosted 12/3/2012 9:50:45 PM
^ The drops are not unisex....
In otherwords, you can get any drop you please, in this case the boastful breast down.
However, upon receiving one, it will not unlock the Grendel Outfit considering you being a female as opposed to receiving a Leaf Breastplate which would unlock the Flower Amour as a female character.
#9x1o8x(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 11:58:49 PM
Mawcuz posted...
^ The drops are not unisex....
In otherwords, you can get any drop you please, in this case the boastful breast down.
However, upon receiving one, it will not unlock the Grendel Outfit considering you being a female as opposed to receiving a Leaf Breastplate which would unlock the Flower Amour as a female character.

Ahh I see... thanks for clearing that up!
---
RO R3 Asuna
#10giosenmeiPosted 12/4/2012 1:13:34 AM
Added u