AI Teammates?

#1VillimaxPosted 12/8/2012 1:33:23 AM
Does this game have any? Or is playing online the only way to get teammates?
#2Nova MK VIPosted 12/8/2012 1:49:37 AM
No AI Teammates.

Online is pretty much the only way to get a team together.
---
PSN: Nova-MK-X
WKC2: Leona, GR29, Longsword Spear
#3Villimax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:16:21 AM
Wow, that sucks. The only people I can find to play online with are way higher levels than me and kill everything before I can even look at it. Or I could join their game and be too weak to help. Not very good game design. I don't want to have to play through the game by myself just to be able to play co-op at a proper level.
#4kishin_golemPosted 12/8/2012 3:25:54 AM
Villimax posted...
Wow, that sucks. The only people I can find to play online with are way higher levels than me and kill everything before I can even look at it. Or I could join their game and be too weak to help. Not very good game design. I don't want to have to play through the game by myself just to be able to play co-op at a proper level.

I actually think that playing alone is good to build up skills and not rely too much on others
---
PSN ID: Zzyxx29
oh the irony. XD
#5Villimax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:40:00 AM
I actually don't. I actually think it's just boring.
#6MysteryVeilPosted 12/8/2012 8:03:39 AM
Villimax posted...

Well, I know for me when I play online I usually take the courtesy to dumb down my character if I'm playing in a person's room who is at a lower stage in the game, (switching out for weaker weapons, and taking cards out of my slots) and I don't take over the quest. I allow the leader to go where they please and simply follow their lead, and I don't take over the enemies they choose to fight.

I back off a bit in the boss battles as well and I don't just run in there and start hitting every body part I can reach. I play more strategically, which makes the battles take longer and gives the host player of the room and chance to get in some good shots. (Which is only fair after all as it is their quest, and they should be able to enjoy it.)

In a lower level room I basically back off and let them do most of the work, and I step in to assist and help out if it looks like they're in trouble. (I also have a lot of fun with icons during battle to narrate. *laughs*

Just a courtesy thing with me, as the battles get boring if they're too easy.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01
#7Villimax(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:41:23 PM
Well, that is a nice gesture, but not everyone is so cool about it. The game should lower everyone to the level of the weakest member so that everyone is contributing equally to the fight and they don't have to handicap themselves.
#8MysteryVeilPosted 12/8/2012 3:50:49 PM
Villimax posted...
Well, that is a nice gesture, but not everyone is so cool about it. The game should lower everyone to the level of the weakest member so that everyone is contributing equally to the fight and they don't have to handicap themselves.

It is definitely a lot more fun when everyone is at the same level for sure.

Well hopefully it's something to consider if they make any future games.
---
One year anniversary! MysteryVeil and eixeeee. October 27, 2012.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/790525/Broken-Angel01