Orc Trans.... What am i doing wrong?

#1lastCrysisPosted 12/8/2012 10:08:12 AM
i have done the "illusion in the sand" quest about 40 time now and i have not seen a single orc shaman card drop. i have tried the farming method were you reset, but i don't know what the rare drops are that i should be resting on. is this the right quest or do i need to to do the one with all the three of the big orcs? and should i have luck up or luck shift when i am doing this run?
#2TetheallaPosted 12/8/2012 10:36:18 AM
The farm method is crap. It relies on the RNG just like normal farming does. It's delusion from confirmation bias that makes them think otherwise.

Get used to the low drop rate. One of the luck cards will help, but not by much.
---
More carrots? I am neither a horse nor a rabbit, woman. I think you've got a serious fetish. -- Lucius (Trinity Universe)
[PSN: ArcanaXIII]
#3ronsocute124Posted 12/8/2012 10:48:43 AM
orcish trans you can obtain it in valrok dilemma!!!!
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3
#4lastCrysis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:51:10 AM
i expect low drop rates but after 40 runs and not a single orc shaman card of any kind makes me think i am doing something wrong.
---
PSN: Lastcrysis
#5lastCrysis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:56:50 AM
ronsocute124 did you get a confirmed drop there the forms are saying that it does not drop in "The Valzrok Dilemma" quest. if it does i would love you allot for this info...this quest is allot faster.
---
#6lastCrysis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 11:19:34 AM
can someone at least give me a no kidding quest it drops in?
---
#7tsukia8Posted 12/8/2012 11:26:59 AM
lastCrysis posted...
can someone at least give me a no kidding quest it drops in?

illusion in the sand is the most common place afaik
#8damn_you_darioPosted 12/8/2012 11:33:51 AM
The farming method is meant for weapons, and trust me it works. When I was farming for Fenia's Mask and Leaf Breastplate, I decided to do Two Light in Dusk because I thought I might as well get Light Epsilon. But in 60ish runs, I never got a single one to drop, and I finished maxing out my costume by then. I eventually got my Light Epsilon doing a random run in online.
As for the other weapons, the first I farmed using this method is Bone Wand, and the drop rate was 1 every 6-8 runs for me. It was the same with Muramasa.
So it does work, you accumulate an invisible luck value to work towards the weapon, reason why I never got Light Epsilon in 60 runs is because I kept going, getting cards, silver weapons, etc.
---
The Scarlet King
#9ronsocute124Posted 12/8/2012 12:00:54 PM
lastCrysis posted...
ronsocute124 did you get a confirmed drop there the forms are saying that it does not drop in "The Valzrok Dilemma" quest. if it does i would love you allot for this info...this quest is allot faster.

yes i confirmed it all kinds of orc shaman card like orcish drain,orcish trans ods i obtain on that qiuest and have 90+ red blood claw
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3
#10lastCrysis(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:41:21 PM
ok is there any body that can near me the orc trans card before i feed this game to my blinder?
---