so sad:(

#1ronsocute124Posted 12/9/2012 1:56:01 AM
i've been farming gold sunsword with overload and i havnt gotten this item yet hayzz im so unlucky.if i get this gold sunsword im able to continue my mage im so unluck really :(
---
like me or hate me,either way ill be on your timeline.:)
currently playing ragnarok odyssey Mage&Hunter <3
#2Megiddo_FlarePosted 12/9/2012 2:39:35 AM
Just getting a Sun Sword at all with the skills you want on it is hard enough, but you also want it to be GOLD? May the RNG Goddess bless you in your endeavors my friend.
---
WHY SO SERIOUS!? O_o LET'S PUT A SMILE ON THAT FACE!!! >=] PSN: SHIN_MEGIDDO_X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQi0Mv7kK_E
#3ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 2:47:16 AM
Megiddo_Flare posted...
Just getting a Sun Sword at all with the skills you want on it is hard enough, but you also want it to be GOLD? May the RNG Goddess bless you in your endeavors my friend.

yeah overload.but if luck me up sun god and overload is better.but i dont know every sunsword that i had im keeping it and im not selling it.and i dont know why i havnt gotten gold sunsword hayz
---
#4angmodurianPosted 12/9/2012 3:17:56 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
Megiddo_Flare posted...

yeah overload.but if luck me up sun god and overload is better.but i dont know every sunsword that i had im keeping it and im not selling it.and i dont know why i havnt gotten gold sunsword hayz

EH ron, i am having no luck resetting for silver epic. I am trying out on light epsilon but it doesn't really work, so the gold/silver is really based on random luck????? Arghhh i need a gold traitor lol...
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#5ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 3:21:40 AM
angmodurian posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
Megiddo_Flare posted...

EH ron, i am having no luck resetting for silver epic. I am trying out on light epsilon but it doesn't really work, so the gold/silver is really based on random luck????? Arghhh i need a gold traitor lol...

same here but im okay with step opti with critical attack lvl 5 traitor (gold).but this days ive been farming gold sunsword may be i can hunt traitor x2 crit after gold sunsword with overload drops hayz im so unluck with this gold epic weapons
---