light epsilon question

#11ROsocoolPosted 12/9/2012 11:48:54 PM
It's the scorpion hammer. Here is my card.
http://upic.me/show/39928293
#12BlanzerPosted 12/10/2012 8:37:44 AM
SP Boost is a complete waste. My Epsilon has beautys embrace and wargods blessing. It really is the best one. Unless you really want HP to be a tank or suck and get hit too much, get devotion. And to that guy above, ALOT can be replaced with that 15 slots. It also takes up 3/8 card slots. So the 3x SP Recycle is worth it. My hammesmith has 6100 HP, which is more than enough to survive any boss attack. MIGHT die from grendels body slam but it never hits me anyways. I can fight extra Surt by just sitting in the lava due to constant DS mode. Also, I forgot to mention that SP Boost is useless because you can just use 3 large sp pots. I still have two slots of heals, although I almost never heal, because I never have to use a large HP pot either. So unless you're not that good, or as good as me, get devotion or something i guess. But these truly are the best skills.
---
"Guess i'll logout and check my email or somethin."
#13damn_you_darioPosted 12/10/2012 10:03:42 AM(edited)
Staying besides Surt the whole time is nothing special, I've done it with Sword Warrior having only 5700 HP and Hammermith using my build. Anyone can stay besides Surt forever for a basic DS build, and guess what? I didn't need War God's blessing for it. I did it just fine with my HS build or Hjaha Edge Sword Warrior, nothing special. As I have said constantly, 15 slots is NOTHING. There is not much you can add to what's already there. Sky Conqueror is 20 slots and Queen of the Hills is 25 Slots, those are the main damage dealing cards depending on the boss your are facing. Grace of the Sea Grave Flower/Muscle Web is useless for a DS build because the best thing about those cards are Tension gain, and each time you enter DS then exit it, the re-enter DS again, it RESETS your Tension gauge back to ZERO. The only way it is worthwhile, TC, is in the very very very long run, and I mean 100+ hours of farming one quest long. I'm talking about if you're patient enough to farm for Gold Traitors with Crit Attack Up lv. 5 x2
Maybe then you can fit that extra 3 Slot with a Legbiter Card.
But until then in the general view, War God's Blessing is absolutely useless.
Let's also not forget that you never have to spend extra slots putting in HP cards like Attack up lvl 4 and HP up lvl 3 Sand Death Rock cards, you also save 1 extra slot in your potions because you never have to carry or farm sticky mucuses. So your slot is completely free for you to add cards for a build of your choice without worrying about HP, which by the way costs more than 15 slots since most HP cards are high cost.

---
The Scarlet King
#14BlanzerPosted 12/10/2012 10:02:20 AM
damn_you_dario posted...
Staying besides Surt the whole time is nothing special, I've done it with Sword Warrior having only 5700 HP and Hammermith using my build. Anyone can stay besides Surt forever for a basic DS build, and guess what? I didn't need War God's blessing for it. I did it just fine with my HS build or Hjaha Edge Sword Warrior, nothing special. As I have said constantly, 15 slots is NOTHING. There is not much you can add to what's already there. Sky Conqueror is 20 slots and Queen of the Hills is 25 Slots, those are the main damage dealing cards depending on the boss your are facing. Grace of the Sea Grave Flower/Muscle Web is useless for a DS build because the best thing about those cards are Tension gain, and each time you enter DS then exit it, the re-enter DS again, it RESETS your Tension gauge back to ZERO. The only way it is worthwhile, TC, is in the very very very long run, and I mean 100+ hours of farming one quest long. I'm talking about if you're patient enough to farm for Gold Traitors with Crit Attack Up lv. 5 x2
Maybe then you can fit that extra 3 Slot with a Legbiter Card.
But until then in the general view, War God's Blessing is absolutely useless.

Every slot counts. You can fit in many things. But like I said, it also takes up 3 card slots, not just 15 cost. He asked the best, and in the end that one it the best if you have all the right cards. You're just a slot waster. There are MANY possiblities to fill those slots, you just don't know apparently. Plus, like I also said, every other skill is useless unless you really need it, such as Devotion. Its the only one worth getting.
---
#15damn_you_darioPosted 12/10/2012 10:39:23 AM(edited)
Again if you have adequate HP you will not need to waste slot boosting your HP or waste slot in your potions carrying sticky mucuses. That extra slot for sticky mucus can be put into SP pots, AP pots, or whatever you want. If you were to run with War God's Blessing losing that extra HP boost you might want to boost your HP up a bit depending on the bosses you fight, which in the end costs more than 15 slots. Bottom line is, for COMPLETE power HS builds you do NOT need to recycle your SP
Because bosses will die without you even going out DS, which means what? The more HP you have to tank attacks like Loki's Aura Burst where his eyes turns red, it hits multiple times. Or Surt when he spins using his swords, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLKiaV2ohco
As you see any boss using a full power HS build dies without you even going out of DS mode, which makes War God's Blessing, useless.
---
The Scarlet King
#16damn_you_darioPosted 12/10/2012 10:20:12 AM(edited)
Case and point, look at here, he NEEDED to use Sticky Mucus because he needed more HP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMjgk18LqKs
If you had my set then no, just go into it without using sticky mucus.
Edit : This might be better because just look, he almost died in the end, he got lucky.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxlzFu1uTAc
---
The Scarlet King
#17BlanzerPosted 12/10/2012 10:30:38 AM
I think you're getting confused. I have only 6100 HP with my hammersmith. And i said that I dont use sticky. I use med, large pots and sp pots to get my ds right away. I have no problem surviving anything, such as that loki attack. I use that extra 15 differently depending on the quest.
---
#18damn_you_darioPosted 12/10/2012 10:44:06 AM
It's still always better to have more HP, if the bosses are dying before you even recycle out of DS anyway, what's the point??? That 15 slot can be used for SP recycles whilst the slot for the Hammer can be Devotion lv. 5
That way should something go wrong you have the HP to back it up, it's insurance.
---
The Scarlet King
#19x1o8xPosted 12/10/2012 11:18:21 AM
damn_you_dario posted...
Again if you have adequate HP you will not need to waste slot boosting your HP or waste slot in your potions carrying sticky mucuses. That extra slot for sticky mucus can be put into SP pots, AP pots, or whatever you want. If you were to run with War God's Blessing losing that extra HP boost you might want to boost your HP up a bit depending on the bosses you fight, which in the end costs more than 15 slots. Bottom line is, for COMPLETE power HS builds you do NOT need to recycle your SP
Because bosses will die without you even going out DS, which means what? The more HP you have to tank attacks like Loki's Aura Burst where his eyes turns red, it hits multiple times. Or Surt when he spins using his swords, etc.
As you see any boss using a full power HS build dies without you even going out of DS mode, which makes War God's Blessing, useless.

lol thanks for the video... i was wondering what the hell u mean HS is op on surt since my conventional way of playing makes it look bad lol... and yea for surt i didnt even need war god's blessing
---
RO R3 Asuna
PSN: thora_x1o8x
#20angmodurianPosted 12/10/2012 11:21:53 AM
x1o8x posted...
damn_you_dario posted...

lol thanks for the video... i was wondering what the hell u mean HS is op on surt since my conventional way of playing makes it look bad lol... and yea for surt i didnt even need war god's blessing

War god's blessing is among one of the most OP skill in the game. It is really a waste if you don't use. Like i say, that skill alone is enough to power up a ds build. How OP is that... It really depends on the playstyle.. but with op skill like that, it is really a waste if you don't use it. Beauty embrace is kind of OP too.. wth lol adds 2000 hp and 50 def?? Ow......hammersmith is indestructible.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan