Deag farming help

#1jking781Posted 1/24/2013 11:31:17 AM
I have been doing surging wave over and over and I cant seem to have any luck getting on of these weapons (the attack lvl5/double attack lvl 5) I have 2 sacavenger cards and a luck card on but still no luck. Any help or advice cause im getting tired of looking at this blue giant...
#2x1o8xPosted 1/24/2013 11:48:42 AM
jking781 posted...
I have been doing surging wave over and over and I cant seem to have any luck getting on of these weapons (the attack lvl5/double attack lvl 5) I have 2 sacavenger cards and a luck card on but still no luck. Any help or advice cause im getting tired of looking at this blue giant...

do nightmare continues?

oh and it's kinda rare to get attack up/double attack. gotta be patient.
---
RO R3 Asuna
PSN: thora_x1o8x
#3jking781(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 12:10:46 PM
Does it have a better chance of dropping there? cause off of surging waves i have gotten the lvl5 attack/lvl5 crit attack up but no double
#4x1o8xPosted 1/24/2013 12:16:12 PM
jking781 posted...
Does it have a better chance of dropping there? cause off of surging waves i have gotten the lvl5 attack/lvl5 crit attack up but no double

well there's like fafnir / menia / kona hrae however you spell it that can drop it.

not to mention there's no epic weapon in this quest so instead of getting a khaz dryer that you probably don't want, the highest tier weapon you can get is either a daeg farbauti or a peorth balmung for nightmare continues.
---
RO R3 Asuna
PSN: thora_x1o8x
#5tsukia8Posted 1/24/2013 2:19:15 PM(edited)
I found 2 daegs silver/gold atk5/dbl5 eary in postgame at 9-8 loki (silver, cant remember if drop or quest reward) and 10-11 fenia (gold, it was a drop). I've never seen another one since, not even a bronze. IMO in the end, its all about random luck. Theres no specific place really. If you see a quest often giving you daeg farbauti, then just keep at it and hope it will eventually give you the wanted skills. Protip: Dont look for one specifically, it'll only deceive you^^

Edit: Someone wrote that its a quest reward from surging waves. If its true, you're trying to hit jackpot within a pool of quest rewards. How large is that pool of quest reward? Who knows. It might be random just like it may be set. Your call to keep trying at it. Post your result/experience!
---
ZoSo! - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is taking over Ragnarok Odyssey
#6jking781(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2013 2:47:23 PM
thanks guys I just did the nightmare quest and in the present rewards I finally got it
now just to find all the hunter weapons...sigh