Sharing Improved general ds build for all classes

#1angmodurianPosted 1/28/2013 6:31:00 PM(edited)
Hey guys, i will share this improved basic DS build to all. It is suitable for all classes and will be a basic set until you find better rarity cards to slot in. The scorpion hammer card is optional when you can slot in a hp +5 card that cost 5 & the other 10 slot to fit in other cards.

Guardian card "Special Work": cost 20

Legbiter card critical power up x 2: cost 15 (From "Searching the Sograt" & "Valzrok Dilemma")

Traitor card critical attack x 2: cost 20 (From Idle Rhapsody: Crushing Blow) OR Buy the katar from the blacksmith & refine the critical attack up to level 5. Each card cost 10.

Orc Shaman card "Orcish Trans": cost 10

Critical attack up level 5 + SP recycle: cost 15 (I got mine from Crushing Blow but there are other places to get it too, do a search on the forum)

Scorpion hammer with hp +5 & attack +5: cost 15 (From "Searching the Sograt" & "Valzrok Dilemma")

SP Recycle + SP economy Ing balmung: Cost 5 (I got mine from Crushing Blow but there are other places to get it too, do a search on the forum)

Btw, my current set has the peorth balmung card (Silver) which gives critical attack up+5 & Blaze DS. I have two of those and cost only 20, so it replaces Orcish Trans & Traitor card at 10 cost cheaper. I can't really remember where i got that though i am sorry.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan
#2NIghtzXIIIPosted 1/28/2013 6:26:40 PM
Nice build but I dont like the fact that the build has increased hp drain in ds due to blaze ds.
---
PSN ID: PD-Phoenix
#3angmodurian(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:28:39 PM
NIghtzXIII posted...
Nice build but I dont like the fact that the build has increased hp drain in ds due to blaze ds.

It's doesn't really pose a problem when you understand the monster attack pattern. You can always attack continuously. At the very least, you just off it. The original one does not contain blaze ds, unless you are using 2 peorth balmung which is worth it just for the slot saved.
---
PSN ID: angmoduriankhan