Looking for daeg Farbauti w/ double attk and atk 5

#1JPshakePosted 1/29/2013 12:23:20 AM(edited)
Been days farming surt for this bad boy and it just doesn't want to drop. I'm willing to offer cards like hjahanir edge, orc trans, scavenger hunt, majesty, queen of the hills, scorpion armor lv 3, etc.

PSN: Swamp_Bat
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#2ronsocute124Posted 1/29/2013 12:31:31 AM
why surt?yes it drop that daeg faurbatti attack lvl 5 and double attack lvl 5 the normal drop/reward that your looking for is nightmare continues . yes it can drop to normal extra quest boss but its not their normal daeg faurbatti drop.
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#3JPshake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 12:41:14 AM(edited)
ronsocute124 posted...
why surt?yes it drop that daeg faurbatti attack lvl 5 and double attack lvl 5 the normal drop/reward that your looking for is nightmare continues . yes it can drop to normal extra quest boss but its not their normal daeg faurbatti drop.

Well after doing Nightmare continues for so long i had no luck and tried my so i decided to try surt since he also drops muramasa.
---
Proud owner of a PS3, Xbox 360, 3DS, Vita, Deluxe WiiU, and a custom built Alienware M17(big thanks to my boss for buying it for me as a birthday present!!)
#4ronsocute124Posted 1/29/2013 12:54:20 AM
JPshake posted...
ronsocute124 posted...

Well after doing Nightmare continues for so long i had no luck and tried my so i decided to try surt since he also drops muramasa.

oh ok its your decision i recommend you hunt on nightmare continues or just some near it to you well if you got traitor x2 crit attack lvl 5 you need daeg faurnatti anymore
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#5JPshake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:12:50 AM
Bump
---
#6ronsocute124Posted 1/29/2013 4:18:24 AM
JPshake posted...
Bump

what's your psn im willing to send you some daeg faurbatti that your looking for
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#7JPshake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:04 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
JPshake posted...
Bump

what's your psn im willing to send you some daeg faurbatti that your looking for

Really?!! Thanks a bunch man, i appreciate your kindness.

PSN; Swamp_Bat
---
#8ronsocute124Posted 1/29/2013 4:36:12 AM
JPshake posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
JPshake posted...
Bump

Really?!! Thanks a bunch man, i appreciate your kindness.

PSN; Swamp_Bat

FRIEND REQUEST SENT!
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#9ronsocute124Posted 1/29/2013 4:39:15 AM
i alraedy send check and update your near
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#10JPshake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:43:25 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
i alraedy send check and update your near

Got it!! Thank again brother!!
---