Gender ratio xD

#1LittleTwinStarsPosted 2/1/2013 7:13:33 PM
Outta curiosity how many actual girls have you met in Ragnarok Odyessy?
Not including guys who play as girl characters.
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. ~__^
#2Voiced408Posted 2/1/2013 7:29:23 PM
My closest friends that I play this game with are all girls.

Momohime, Lem, Umuoy

Although it was kind of funny the first time we started playing together. I'd assume they were all guys playing as girls, until they mentioned that I was completely wrong.
---
RO: Nagi
#3LittleTwinStars(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:57:51 PM
Voiced408 posted...
My closest friends that I play this game with are all girls.

Momohime, Lem, Umuoy

Although it was kind of funny the first time we started playing together. I'd assume they were all guys playing as girls, until they mentioned that I was completely wrong.

Haha really? I started out believing all the "girls" I was seeing were girls until I voice chated with them and found out otherwise. xD

I think I only know for sure only 4 players who are girls. But they've quit now :(

When I tell people I'm a girl they are always surprised xD I think I have at least 4 guys wanting to be my RO bf. hahaha so anyways that's why I was wondering if girls are truly this rare like a phlogopite. x3
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO
#4clyde_ghostPosted 2/1/2013 9:09:46 PM
my girlfriend plays RO. but she doesnt wanna play online because of deperate guys lol
---
GT - Vanuber
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#5CodeaxisPosted 2/1/2013 9:20:51 PM
Don't think I've met any. Or even on ANY online games. I think it would be nice to meet some girl gamers for once who likes playing games tho. X3
#6clyde_ghostPosted 2/2/2013 6:17:33 AM
Codeaxis posted...
Don't think I've met any. Or even on ANY online games. I think it would be nice to meet some girl gamers for once who likes playing games tho. X3

not any? dang ive met plenty xD
---
GT - Vanuber
PSN - Stylish_Lynx
#7ElbowMoldPosted 2/2/2013 7:34:53 AM
clyde_ghost posted...
my girlfriend plays RO. but she doesnt wanna play online because of deperate guys lol

ive yet to meet anyone hitting on each other in this game lol
---
Remember Kids, STD's is NOT like Pokemon....Your NOT supposed to catch them all.
#8LittleTwinStars(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 5:12:42 PM
Codeaxis posted...

Eh really? XD all my friends love mmorpgs

I somehow always get hit on whenever I play mmorpgs... Still not used to it.. And get kinda weirded out. .-.'
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO
#9SeribellaPosted 2/2/2013 8:12:24 PM
I've actually met a bunch. Most played as guy chars though. None on RO though, that I know of.

I'm not a girl though, people think I am. :<
#10BlestsolPosted 2/3/2013 4:29:51 AM
Seribella posted...
I've actually met a bunch. Most played as guy chars though. None on RO though, that I know of.

I'm not a girl though, people think I am. :<

Your names Seribella... Why wouldn't they?
---
Psn:Blestsoul