Gender ratio xD

#11bassyuraPosted 2/3/2013 12:00:31 PM
Guys hit on girls that play video games!? Isn't the ratio like 3:20 that are actually good looking and 1:20 that doesn't have a boyfriend and is cute?
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#12GM_EzaarPosted 2/3/2013 3:13:12 PM(edited)
Two of my usual crew (Seria and Gabrielle) are female. Though everyone has been kinda busy so we haven't had the time to go out and meet at McDonald's or something for our usual RO adhoc runs. ****face is currently in Saudi Arabia and won't be around to save me from awkward girl talk for at least three months. =(
#13LittleTwinStars(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:15:22 PM
bassyura posted...
Guys hit on girls that play video games!? Isn't the ratio like 3:20 that are actually good looking and 1:20 that doesn't have a boyfriend and is cute?

By good looking. In the game? Or real life cause I think all characters in game are good looking.xD because how would another player know how you actually look like in real life?
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO
#14snotheadPosted 2/3/2013 9:19:22 PM
for me,i check the players' status,if their psn id is "girly" then i think it's a girl. but yeah, i want to meet a girl gamer like me. that would be totally sweet! but it's so damn hard to meet/see any girl gamers here in the philippines. i don't know why?!!
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#15mangbhoyPosted 2/4/2013 3:38:46 AM
snothead posted...
for me,i check the players' status,if their psn id is "girly" then i think it's a girl. but yeah, i want to meet a girl gamer like me. that would be totally sweet! but it's so damn hard to meet/see any girl gamers here in the philippines. i don't know why?!!

Most of the girl gamers in the PH are casual gamers; they normally hang out in the arcades playing though rhythm games.

Plus, consoles are a lot more expensive that casual games.

My wife plays video games a lot - but in the form of jewel-type games or puzzle games. She's a really good DOTA player though (she owns a LAN-gaming shop). She also enjoys watching Metal Gear and Final Fantasy though - but never played any.
#16barangmanPosted 2/4/2013 4:11:12 AM
mangbhoy posted...
snothead posted...

Most of the girl gamers in the PH are casual gamers; they normally hang out in the arcades playing though rhythm games.

Plus, consoles are a lot more expensive that casual games.

My wife plays video games a lot - but in the form of jewel-type games or puzzle games. She's a really good DOTA player though (she owns a LAN-gaming shop). She also enjoys watching Metal Gear and Final Fantasy though - but never played any.

^this. I'm from PH also. back in the days girls are really in to MMORPGs. I have guildmates in RO that were actually girls and competing in tournaments. I don't know if there are still that many playing tho, especially handhelds doing ad hoc sessions :)
---
PSN: barangman
#17CodeaxisPosted 2/4/2013 10:40:05 AM
clyde_ghost posted...
Codeaxis posted...
Don't think I've met any. Or even on ANY online games. I think it would be nice to meet some girl gamers for once who likes playing games tho. X3

not any? dang ive met plenty xD

Lucky you :/ Wish I could...
#18BlackFellowPosted 2/4/2013 11:51:52 AM
I guess that would be a mistake on my part to assume that all girl characters are girls, because I've seen plenty of girl characters 0.o So misleading; I don't know how you would even go about getting an accurate gender ratio just by observing your surroundings. Would have to take some sort of poll...
---
PSN: Mawcuz
#19LittleTwinStars(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 2:15:02 PM
BlackFellow posted...
I guess that would be a mistake on my part to assume that all girl characters are girls, because I've seen plenty of girl characters 0.o So misleading; I don't know how you would even go about getting an accurate gender ratio just by observing your surroundings. Would have to take some sort of poll...

yeah i'm trying to ask people on the boards cause in all the room's i've played in are always guys, or guys playing as girls lol.
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO
#20The_ORLY_OwlPosted 2/4/2013 5:26:44 PM
Girls always have nicer outfits.
---
Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.