Which game gives more playtime and satisfaction?

#1EmiliaTheSagePosted 2/4/2013 4:57:39 AM
Which game gives more playtime and satisfaction? - Results (25 votes)
Ragnarok online
76% (19 votes)
Ragnarok Odyssey
24% (6 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Topic ^
---
http://bfbc2.statsverse.com/stats/ps3/EmiliaTheSage/
Women shouldn't stay in the kitchen and make sandwiches. We should join the "Battlefield."
#2snotheadPosted 2/4/2013 7:29:49 PM
if you like online community,ragnarok online is the best. and if you want to have strong equipments without grinding for it. better be a real-money-trader person. especially if the ragnarok server caters to pk,you need better equipments.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#3barangmanPosted 2/4/2013 8:31:57 PM
snothead posted...
if you like online community,ragnarok online is the best. and if you want to have strong equipments without grinding for it. better be a real-money-trader person. especially if the ragnarok server caters to pk,you need better equipments.

^ and boss cards are even rarer than double refines, except if you're playing on hi-rates.
---
PSN: barangman
#4snotheadPosted 2/4/2013 8:38:26 PM
barangman posted...
snothead posted...

^ and boss cards are even rarer than double refines, except if you're playing on hi-rates.

yeap! high rate servers are fun.but they are all pk servers. i've played dark RO, the boss card drop rate there if i recall was 6%?! and those LHZ cards are very expensive,it costs billions. good luck in hunting those.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain