Good game or not?

#1jazzlover511Posted 2/4/2013 5:30:31 AM
I know this has been asked for quiet some times, but I'd really appreciate it if somebody tells me whether this is a good game or not, because IGN and Destructoid gave different rating for this game, and I believe each reviewer has their own taste and preference. is this a good game? Is this game worth playing for, or should I skip this and wait for Soul Sacrifice?
#2BlackFellowPosted 2/4/2013 12:54:28 PM
Can't really base your opinion based on other's opinions xD Only one way to find out.
---
PSN: Mawcuz
#3jazzlover511(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:33:16 PM
BlackFellow posted...
Can't really base your opinion based on other's opinions xD Only one way to find out.

I know, but I just want to know whether others who have played this game, including you, enjoy this game or not
#4snotheadPosted 2/4/2013 8:40:40 PM
I enjoyed this game. my playtime is almost 300hours. well,if you like grinding,you might enjoy this game.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#5AiyajackyPosted 2/4/2013 9:36:18 PM
bad game if you dont get good drops. if you like being a weakling it will be fun otherwise its a boring game if you do no damage.
#6jazzlover511(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 2:54:49 AM
Aiyajacky posted...
bad game if you dont get good drops. if you like being a weakling it will be fun otherwise its a boring game if you do no damage.

my apologies, it might be because of my bad english, but what do you mean by good drops?
#7snotheadPosted 2/5/2013 3:07:38 AM
jazzlover511 posted...
Aiyajacky posted...

my apologies, it might be because of my bad english, but what do you mean by good drops?

good drops-weapons with useful skills and monster cards. rare materials for upgrading specific weapons post-game.

that's just the start, if you want to become stronger, you'll definitely farm for a lot of weapons that you will turn into cards. you need to utilize the max 100 card costs for each armor,so you'll probably need gold or silver weapons that you will turn into cards. and those are very rare.

so,overall, this game will take up a lot of time to get decent equipments,if you like grinding/farming,this is a game for you.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#8TheExiled280Posted 2/5/2013 5:33:44 AM
I like it but I liked Gods Eater Burst more. There's also a demo on PSN
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Naruto UNSG(PS3), inFAMOUS(PS3), Persona 4 The Golden(PSV), Growlanser WoT(PSP) & Persona 4 Arena (PS3)
#9ROsocoolPosted 2/5/2013 6:32:29 AM
Good.
#10AisiouxPosted 2/5/2013 7:04:06 AM
jazzlover511 posted...
I know this has been asked for quiet some times, but I'd really appreciate it if somebody tells me whether this is a good game or not, because IGN and Destructoid gave different rating for this game, and I believe each reviewer has their own taste and preference. is this a good game? Is this game worth playing for, or should I skip this and wait for Soul Sacrifice?

This game falls right into the category of "Patiently waiting for Monster Hunter to be announced, till then me and Ragnarok Odyssey will be enjoying ourselves more"

If you're asking is this game good as in like you have to buy it "Not really" This game has more of the qualities like Monster Hunter, God Eater Burst, Lord of Arcana.

I have the game and I'm farming cards, weapons out the ying and yang. It's addictive, time consuming, and annoying. Stuff I live for.

If you're into Korean style of farming (No disrespect) then this game is for you.
If You're into a compelling gameplay, in-depth story, and awesomeness. Pick up Disgaea 3 and leave this game alone.

This game is not a bad game at all. It has a lot to be desired. HOWEVER, i'd only recommend this game if you're used to a Monster Hunter/God Eater type of grind.

This is one of those games that will make you hurl your Ps Vita across the highway.

I'd only would recommended for those with dedication into these types of games.
---
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux