Good game or not?

#11jazzlover511(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:19:46 PM
snothead posted...
jazzlover511 posted...
Aiyajacky posted...
bad game if you dont get good drops. if you like being a weakling it will be fun otherwise its a boring game if you do no damage.

my apologies, it might be because of my bad english, but what do you mean by good drops?

good drops-weapons with useful skills and monster cards. rare materials for upgrading specific weapons post-game.

that's just the start, if you want to become stronger, you'll definitely farm for a lot of weapons that you will turn into cards. you need to utilize the max 100 card costs for each armor,so you'll probably need gold or silver weapons that you will turn into cards. and those are very rare.

so,overall, this game will take up a lot of time to get decent equipments,if you like grinding/farming,this is a game for you.

so that's what you mean by grinding. this is interesting. is this game pretty addictive for you?
#12snotheadPosted 2/5/2013 10:06:38 PM
jazzlover511 posted...
snothead posted...
jazzlover511 posted...
Aiyajacky posted...
bad game if you dont get good drops. if you like being a weakling it will be fun otherwise its a boring game if you do no damage.

my apologies, it might be because of my bad english, but what do you mean by good drops?

good drops-weapons with useful skills and monster cards. rare materials for upgrading specific weapons post-game.

that's just the start, if you want to become stronger, you'll definitely farm for a lot of weapons that you will turn into cards. you need to utilize the max 100 card costs for each armor,so you'll probably need gold or silver weapons that you will turn into cards. and those are very rare.

so,overall, this game will take up a lot of time to get decent equipments,if you like grinding/farming,this is a game for you.

so that's what you mean by grinding. this is interesting. is this game pretty addictive for you?

for me, yes! cuz there's an urge to get stronger and get better equipments. try the demo first,if you get hooked,then buy it. just try it at first. i hope you will enjoy this game.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#13jazzlover511(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:58:15 AM
snothead posted...
jazzlover511 posted...
snothead posted...
jazzlover511 posted...
Aiyajacky posted...

for me, yes! cuz there's an urge to get stronger and get better equipments. try the demo first,if you get hooked,then buy it. just try it at first. i hope you will enjoy this game.

I bought it already, and even though i'm still in chapter 1 i love this game!
#14ronsocute124Posted 2/7/2013 6:50:34 AM
its enjoy and and caps of GOOD!!!!!hahaha ive been spend 5 months in this games but the bad here is the drop rate of weapons or epic weapons and gold,silver,bronzed backrounds. and i just spend 1000+ hours in this game ^^
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#15jazzlover511(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:12:25 AM
snothead posted...
I enjoyed this game. my playtime is almost 300hours. well,if you like grinding,you might enjoy this game.

I'd iike to add your psn account if it's okay, it'll be my first time playing online
#16snotheadPosted 2/7/2013 8:22:56 PM
jazzlover511 posted...
snothead posted...
I enjoyed this game. my playtime is almost 300hours. well,if you like grinding,you might enjoy this game.

I'd iike to add your psn account if it's okay, it'll be my first time playing online

sure buddy! my psn id is maggot_unit02...just add your gamefaqs name in the friend request so that i'll know. awww,i'm not always online,but i'll near you some useful items or cards.so check your near from time to time.

welcome to the ragnarok community buddy! Have fun staying here!
---
#17snotheadPosted 2/7/2013 8:27:28 PM
also,try to add ronsocute. i think he's always online. maybe he could help you too.
---