how many ppl are online?

#1iNikeOnePosted 2/6/2013 11:47:12 AM
ill might buy this but i want a healthy online. i love playing games with others and makes it way more enjoyable
---
Add me on Xbox: iSnowPro/PSN: iSnowPro/3DS: 3780-9232-8066
#2AisiouxPosted 2/6/2013 1:31:24 PM
There's always some people online. You'll find those looking to complete the game together vs needing help with Extra Quests, Story Quests and my favorite farming quests.

The online is healthy because this is AS close you're going to get in a 4 player co-op.

Make sure you buy the game to have fun. This is a time consuming, never ending farming type of game. This makes World of Warcraft seem like a 20 minute game compared to as much farming you need to do in Ragnarok Odyssey,
---
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux
#3BlackFellowPosted 2/6/2013 3:51:49 PM
Also depends on what your trying to do online. You can always find people online, but you might find people online who are doing the same quest that you might be doing. Its like a couple racing games I know. These games have multiple events, and sometimes there are particular events that have no participation at the time
---
PSN: Mawcuz
#4bassyuraPosted 2/6/2013 11:39:49 PM
online is healthy ATM considering its the only co-op action RPG in the NA currently on the Vita. Randoms are nice if they don't lag horrendously, but its always sweeter with closes friends or a community.
---
This hand of mine is coursing with the Power of Magnetism! It tells me to crush Capitalism!
Here I go, GADGETO FINGAH!!!
#5ronsocute124Posted 2/7/2013 5:11:20 AM
iNikeOne posted...
ill might buy this but i want a healthy online. i love playing games with others and makes it way more enjoyable

nyahah don't worry many of people online in this game both r1 and r3 but sometimes there's a player that there connection is a bit low like im another country and your in another country
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey