ODS drop question.

#1jjeerryyonly9Posted 2/6/2013 10:38:29 PM
Greetings. I have run through Valreza Dilemma and Illusions in the Sand more freakin' times than I can count. Do the Orc Shamans in either of those quests have a chance to drop the ODS card? I am beginning to think it does not exist.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#2Voiced408Posted 2/6/2013 11:35:32 PM
You know... I racked up 1000+ hours into this game (literally) and still have yet to run into that card. I've done Valzrok many, many...many times and it hasn't dropped there. I haven't done a lot of Illusion runs though.

If I ever decide to actively farm for ODS, I'd probably spam Illusions in the Sand. It's the best shot you got.

Maybe Orcish Stars too.
---
RO: Nagi
#3BlackFellowPosted 2/6/2013 11:39:25 PM
Well, I've unfortunately never gotten any worthwhile Shaman card from Valrok's Dilemma, aside from the Stalwark/AuraMight combinations for my Cleric that I never use...

Although, I have managed to get 3 ODS cards from Illusions in the Sand. Good Luck =)
I kept one; the others I didnt not save as I was using the reset when getting something good method in an attempt to find Orcish Trance, and succeeded xD
---
PSN: Mawcuz
#4champi9Posted 2/7/2013 1:34:56 AM
I got my ods at valreza
#5ronsocute124Posted 2/7/2013 5:19:55 AM
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
Greetings. I have run through Valreza Dilemma and Illusions in the Sand more freakin' times than I can count. Do the Orc Shamans in either of those quests have a chance to drop the ODS card? I am beginning to think it does not exist.

hi sir in my opinion don't just think about it that your hunting that card just kill orc shaman at valzrok dillema soon it will drop patient here in this game that you need trust me ^^
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#6jjeerryyonly9(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:21:37 AM
Thanks, all. I guess it's simply time for me to take a break from this game - the drop rates are finally starting to take away from my enjoyment of it.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#7roywilliams5555Posted 2/7/2013 7:48:37 AM
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
Thanks, all. I guess it's simply time for me to take a break from this game - the drop rates are finally starting to take away from my enjoyment of it.

I have ods and orc trans if you want me to near you them add me
---
Psn is same as user name
#8NIghtzXIIIPosted 2/7/2013 8:37:24 AM
ODS can be rewarded in Valzork, Illusion, and Stars as well. Not necessarily a dropped a card all the time.
---
PSN ID: PD-Phoenix
#9BlackFellowPosted 2/9/2013 5:22:16 PM
And...have just recently received ODS as drop from Valzrok's Dilemma =)
---
PSN: Mawcuz