Can you solo story quests?

#1SoulShieldPosted 2/7/2013 6:22:48 AM
Can you solo story quests (and extra quests)? The reason I'm asking this is because I've seen some people say the quests are so hard that you can't do it alone. If they were only talking about the extra quests, that I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I do want to team up with people but what if I'm playing at a moment in time I go afk a lot or if the internet where I live isn't working. I don't want to wait till I can continue just because they made a story quest so hard that it's not possible to do it alone (it's a whole other story if "I" can't do it alone). I like challenges but I obviously won't do something on my own that can't be done with one person.
---
I'm not crazy, my reality is just different from yours!!!
#2SoulShield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 7:39:41 AM
And are the quests as short as Gods Eater Burst or are the quests as long as Monster Hunter?
---
#3NekoSaberPosted 2/7/2013 7:56:39 AM
Eeeh... story mode ain't all that hard, definitely easier then Monster Hunter. If ya have a hard time getting past a mission, just go back and make sure your gear is upgraded and it should be fine. Also some classes are harder to play then other so that can affect things as well.
#4ElbowMoldPosted 2/7/2013 7:58:09 AM
at end game most of the quests are can be soloed even for the extra ones

if your still going through the main alot of them are easy enough untill rank 8 through 10
---
Remember Kids, STD's is NOT like Pokemon....Your NOT supposed to catch them all.
#5SoulShield(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:36:10 AM
Thanks for the answers guys. I did not expect it to be easier then Monster Hunter cuz of how people were saying it's so hard. I guess I'll get the game and if i'm still playing it by the time Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate gets released then I'll just buy MH later. With that one I don't have to worry about online gameplay dying cuz you can only play it solo unless you buy the Wii U and the Wii U version of the game and I'm not going to buy those two just to play online.
---
#6ronsocute124Posted 2/7/2013 8:57:21 AM
yes all of it but if your a beginner info and some advice is good enough oh i forgot if you dont use near items until chapter 9 like thos player who start up with on r3 version i just got stuck on chapter 9 on that time stupi** chief giants at that time,anyways this game is not that ahrd or anything just focus to your assasin so that you can absolutely kill those boss at a fast time and hunt them instanly,the part that i dont want this game is the DROP RATE!!!!hayzz weapons,epic weapons,cards or either gold,silver backgrounds on weapon is also a headache in this game so goodluck.you can solo everything here just hunt it to be strong step by step ^^
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey