claw and friggin traitors

#1crazypalPosted 2/7/2013 12:02:27 PM
well, I know most of you must be sick with this topic but I have to talk about it. The frigging red blood claws !! its OK to have a rare item in a game but when you have like an item that's so rare and then ask us to bring like a hundred of it that's just stupid.
I actually am starting to think my game is broken, been farming for weeks on and off and not a single one!!
I have like 10 dusk flames, 6 extra gloppy fluids, 13 giant droplets and 2 emery but not a single red blood claw?!!

same story with the traitors and other gold weapons I must have killed Grendel hundreds of times. it's bad enough that traitors are already rare , now I have to pray for the right abilities?

so I ask is there something I could do? do I have to keep playing the same quest in succession or can I have breaks? in regards to traitors do I have to go as assassins for them to drop with crit atk lvl5 x 2 or its OK to go with my cleric?

I know the answer would be you just have a bad luck mate :(

if anyone would like to near me crit atk lvl 5 X 2 or sp rec/econ here's my PSN: crazypal14
#2ronsocute124Posted 2/7/2013 12:23:31 PM
you sure?try on this quest valzrok dillema patience is a must about traitor x2 crit attack when my first time spedinng time on that quest i took 1week to 2weeks straight farming everyday when i wake up an going to sleep,just be patience if your going to hunt red blood claw focus on that quest same at the crushing blow quest.im desperately want to have a traitor x2 crit attack that time dont just think about it that your hunting that weapon,ignore it pretend your torturing him.

better hunt red blood claws on valzrok dillema
---
IGN-Ashumikara
playing ragnarok odyssey
#3crazypal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:44:31 PM
I am one of the most patient guys I assure ya. I will not give up, I will keep at it.
I tried everything I don't die even once, sometimes enter the quest with luck, scavenger cards and sometimes without them but till now no luck.

I just needed to express my frustration. it's nice to know I'm not the only one so thanks.

but this is actually a cheap way of trying to add replay ability to the game, instead of more chapters and more maps they just programmed horrid drop rates and that honestly is just lazy.

Although I think the red blood claw is a glitch it shouldn't be this scarce and you can see it on the shaman's chest but when you break it, it doesn't drop so I bet it's a glitch.
#4NIghtzXIIIPosted 2/7/2013 3:44:22 PM
crazypal posted...
I am one of the most patient guys I assure ya. I will not give up, I will keep at it.
I tried everything I don't die even once, sometimes enter the quest with luck, scavenger cards and sometimes without them but till now no luck.

I just needed to express my frustration. it's nice to know I'm not the only one so thanks.

but this is actually a cheap way of trying to add replay ability to the game, instead of more chapters and more maps they just programmed horrid drop rates and that honestly is just lazy.

Although I think the red blood claw is a glitch it shouldn't be this scarce and you can see it on the shaman's chest but when you break it, it doesn't drop so I bet it's a glitch.

It must be a glitch for unknown metal, leaf hammer shards and every other hard material to get. Rofl

Its not a glitch, you just gotta be lucky.
---
PSN ID: PD-Phoenix
#5trroland85Posted 2/7/2013 8:17:56 PM
unknown metal is not that rare
#6snotheadPosted 2/7/2013 10:49:17 PM
it's all about luck and patience. i always do a run on valzrok dilemma for orcish trans,but still no luck. so i just improvised my build,so i'm contented somehow. as for the claws,they;re pretty rare.

for the traitor,i got a gold one,but it's step and aerial step optimization. majority of mine is bronze. but i don't mind,FOR NOW. i just trying to enjoy the game.
---
I'm a ninja and I can dodge the rain
#7crazypal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:43:14 AM
yeeeees !! Finaaaaally !! after almost 3 weeks I got a red blood claw :'( so my game aint broken and all is right with the world :'(
oh my sweet pretty little red claw .. my precioussss ..

I will never use to upgrade anything , gonna take picture with it , gonna take it out to dinner and love as it deserves ...

OK .. I need to get a life ..
#8jjeerryyonly9Posted 2/8/2013 5:53:18 AM
I spent an absurd amount of time farming Blood Red Claws. Valzerek Dilemma provided my first three, but only after about 100 runs through it. When I switched to Illusions in the Sand, I got nine of them after about 10 runs through.

The RNG gods are especially unkind in the world of Ragnorak Odyssey.
---
TO MICHAEL!!!
PSN: RadKickAss /// 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#9crazypal(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 5:56:24 AM
jjeerryyonly9 posted...
I spent an absurd amount of time farming Blood Red Claws. Valzerek Dilemma provided my first three, but only after about 100 runs through it. When I switched to Illusions in the Sand, I got nine of them after about 10 runs through.

The RNG gods are especially unkind in the world of Ragnorak Odyssey.

Goodness you must be the luckiest Ragnarokerr evaar !! what was your set up? Scavenger hunt? luck up? or were ya luck naked?