Location of CritAttk/CritPow Mann Legbiter(?)

#1BlackFellowPosted 2/11/2013 3:39:38 PM
The "desert quests" answer is a bit vague.
I would like to know EXACTLY where some of you have managed to get this. Try my luck in some of YOUR farming spots rather than simply doing a bonanza of desert quests...
I've run into many Mann Legbiters through Sand,Heat& Giants, and they're all either junk or teasers, like CritAttk/CritPowDown. That one hurt...

Also, the exact location of where anyone might have found a gold/silver variant of the Attkx2/-Attk/Hp Scorpion hammer. I unfortunately must find one in gold or two in silver...

Just trying to gather up some results and base my searching around them.
Currently switching off between Sand,Heat,&Giants & Valzrok's Dilemma.
Results are futile...
---
PSN: Mawcuz
#2The_ORLY_OwlPosted 2/11/2013 4:34:03 PM
I got one from spamming Valzrok Dilemma for blood red claw. And one from Sand, Heat and Giants as well. Basically the fastest quest would probably be doing Valzrok Dilemma.
---
Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively.
#3ayashiboiPosted 2/12/2013 1:56:04 AM
To be honest, all the desert drops are really the same. Make sure you're hunting a stage where it's exclusively desert monsters. So if you were to do orcish stars, the orc king/hero would actually drop non-desert tier weapons.

The skillset is random with a certain % of which skill will show up more frequently. Anyone who has a heap load of weapon can attest to which skills are more common than others on weapons.

So, unfortunately there is no "real" hotspot for farming certain skillset on a weapon. Just gotta hope luck is on your side while you are farming :P
Though I do suggest doing fast boss-only desert map, like orc shaman in valzrok. It only takes a min or two, and on average you'll get 2 desert-tier weapons per run.
#4Voiced408Posted 2/12/2013 4:40:13 PM
Got two of mine from 10-6. The Raydric quest.
---
RO: Nagi
#5BlackFellow(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2013 12:39:59 AM
Managed to get one from Sand, Heat, & Giants.
Still switching back & forth between Valzrok & Sand Heat, w/ a hint of 10-6.
Done 8.6mil zeny worth of these quests(w/ weapon sales), w/ the Legbiter found around 6mil zeny acquired over the course of 4 days. So over the desert quests...
Must find one more along w/ my needed gold/silver goodies... -.-

yea...
---
PSN: Mawcuz