New DLC every week till the end of March

#1TheExiled280Posted 2/20/2013 2:41:57 PM(edited)
Got an email from Xseed today saying so. Can't post the link because of GameFAQs wonderful restrictions.

Didn't even know the game had that much DLC
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita & PS3
#2Shadowrider70Posted 2/20/2013 2:57:26 PM
Sounds fun. :3 Hopefully lotsa extra missions to screw around with.
---
Playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes. Demon's Souls.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#3JCrimson95Posted 2/20/2013 4:34:24 PM
wow, I need to see that email
---
If You Don't Stand For Something. You May Fall For Anything. - Psn Jalenhead95
#4LittleTwinStarsPosted 2/20/2013 5:07:09 PM
This is legit if you look at ragnarok odyssey fb page. Excited!!
---
Iz a Gemini=>'cuz having 2 personalities is more fun than just 1. OwO
#5GhetsisPosted 2/20/2013 9:20:24 PM
I just hope there's more DLC music from the real RO.

So far, it seems like the only RO music they include is the older stuff. Which is a shame, since some of the new stuff is just as good. (They didn't even fan-favorite Monastery in Disguise? Boo!)
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#6DiocegaPosted 2/20/2013 10:56:32 PM
Hopefully it's some more hairstyles. That would be dope. a Sword and shield skin for cleric weapon wouldn't hurt either!
---
Psn: Combo_Knight
#7ayashiboiPosted 2/21/2013 12:02:35 AM
Diocega posted...
Hopefully it's some more hairstyles. That would be dope. a Sword and shield skin for cleric weapon wouldn't hurt either!

ooh that reminds me.
MORE COLOR SCHEMES! Sometimes none of the colors are the right ones :/

If only clothes had some custom colourization
#8GloomsbeePosted 2/21/2013 1:33:32 AM
OMG PEOPLE ARE STILL PLAYING THIS?!?!.....I havent played this cuz i could never find anyone to play with! :) if anyones interested my psn is Gloomsbee :)
#9DiocegaPosted 2/21/2013 6:49:17 AM
ayashiboi posted...
Diocega posted...

ooh that reminds me.

I agree, more colors definitely! I was kinda surprised when they gave me color options for hair and nothing else.

Like I love the new gunslinger costume but I'm stuck with green and black because there is no blue :(
---
Psn: Combo_Knight
#10GhetsisPosted 2/21/2013 8:27:04 AM
Diocega posted...
ayashiboi posted...
Diocega posted...

ooh that reminds me.

I agree, more colors definitely! I was kinda surprised when they gave me color options for hair and nothing else.

Like I love the new gunslinger costume but I'm stuck with green and black because there is no blue :(

Wha? My character is wearing the Gunslinger outfit, and it is indeed blue, even if a dark shade.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?