Got My 3 main character gold epic weapons!

#1ronsocute124Posted 3/19/2013 9:15:53 AM
Khaz dryer(GOLD)
Bone Staff(GOLD)
Muramasa(GOLD) THIS tree is for weapon card for my 3 main character Mage,Hunter SwordWarrior.

its time to hunt scorpion hammer and legbiter gold!and also wyadd epic weapons(gold) for weapon cards too hope ragnarok odyssey give me what i wanted yahooo ^_^

happy hunting everyone :D

having a hard time with the game?? have some questions???message me at psn ronsocute23
---
Don't try to be perfect for that one person... wait for them to love your imperfections.
Playing ragnarok odyssey
#2mozhaikePosted 3/19/2013 9:55:31 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
Khaz dryer(GOLD)
Bone Staff(GOLD)
Muramasa(GOLD) THIS tree is for weapon card for my 3 main character Mage,Hunter SwordWarrior.

its time to hunt scorpion hammer and legbiter gold!and also wyadd epic weapons(gold) for weapon cards too hope ragnarok odyssey give me what i wanted yahooo ^_^

having a hard time with the game?? have some questions???message me at psn ronsocute23

hehe.. you didn't mention your assassin class ron..

here's mine
traitor (gold) x3
muramasa
staff of distraction
Light Epsilon
#3ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 10:06:59 AM
mozhaike posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
Khaz dryer(GOLD)
Bone Staff(GOLD)

here's mine
traitor (gold) x3
muramasa
staff of distraction
Light Epsilon

oh sorry hahaha,its not x3 i just have one traitor gold only,and i dont have light epsilon gold and staff of distraction i just hunt staff of distraction bronzed for my mage main weapon hihihi talk to you on fb
---
Don't try to be perfect for that one person... wait for them to love your imperfections.
Playing ragnarok odyssey
#4mozhaikePosted 3/19/2013 10:13:06 AM
ronsocute124 posted...
mozhaike posted...
ronsocute124 posted...
Khaz dryer(GOLD)
Bone Staff(GOLD)

here's mine
traitor (gold) x3
muramasa
staff of distraction
Light Epsilon

oh sorry hahaha,its not x3 i just have one traitor gold only,and i dont have light epsilon gold and staff of distraction i just hunt staff of distraction bronzed for my mage main weapon hihihi talk to you on fb

i know its not yours ron... coz its mine.. Hahaha.. see yah on fb
#5NoMercy23Posted 3/19/2013 12:11:39 PM
What abilities do you have on your gold mura? I'm hoping to at least get Serial Attack on a gold mura and probably sword aptitude. I already have a bronze mura that I equip on my swordsman with Brandish and Ancient Tech (going to upgrade it to Natural Killer soonish).

<3
---
Hi.
#6ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 12:24:55 PM
NoMercy23 posted...
What abilities do you have on your gold mura? I'm hoping to at least get Serial Attack on a gold mura and probably sword aptitude. I already have a bronze mura that I equip on my swordsman with Brandish and Ancient Tech (going to upgrade it to Natural Killer soonish).

<3

same here i just got my gold muramasa serial attacks/berserk hihihi and i just kill extra surt around 1:30 to 1:40 mins im just happy that i got muramasa yesterday :D
---
Playing ragnarok odyssey
#7NIghtzXIIIPosted 3/19/2013 6:39:27 PM
What skills do they have?
---
PSN ID: PD-Phoenix
#8ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 7:29:41 PM
NIghtzXIII posted...
What skills do they have?

Khaz dryer - miasma arrows with uncontrollable impulse
Muramasa- serial attack/berserk
Bone staff - staff aptitude herculean activitity
---
Playing ragnarok odyssey
#9mms78Posted 3/19/2013 10:09:19 PM
Sooo...how long did it take you to get these gold weapons? I'm 240+ hours in and my gears are average at best.
#10ronsocute124(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2013 11:09:26 PM
mms78 posted...
Sooo...how long did it take you to get these gold weapons? I'm 240+ hours in and my gears are average at best.

well each of that is 1 week farming,straight on that quest im not having a problem because ive been playing ragnarok odyssey since asian version release,so proud of my gold sets cards and silvers and i really love this game
---
Playing ragnarok odyssey