My Thoughts on RO:Ace.

#1AisiouxPosted 4/9/2013 3:13:47 AM
I personally am glad Xseed and the crew can expand on this wonderful franchise.

However, after putting countles hours into this game and haven't really gotten anywhere. This is like a mini mmo lol. I've spent years on World of Warcraft, Eve online, Linage 2, etc, etc.

I'm not to thrilled to really go through all the farming again after the end game content. My main is always a hunter. Till they fix the drop rate, increase the hunter combo time it takes to execute or at least add a combo cancel. I'm not too thrilled.

Though I want to check out the content. There's WAY to much farming for it to be enjoyable for a few added bonus which seems better to add a DLC for the west.

I'm currently card farming for the Plat, and let me tell you rofl lol.
Anyway. Those are some of my incoherent thoughs.

P.S RO Ace does look awesome. Just wish they increase the drop rate.
---
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux
#2jamday73Posted 4/9/2013 9:43:16 AM
I think GungHo has announced that you will be able to import your save from RO to Ro:ace :D, that is a must buy for me
---
psn:megapaco76
#3GM_EzaarPosted 4/9/2013 4:19:06 PM
jamday73 posted...
I think GungHo has announced that you will be able to import your save from RO to Ro:ace :D, that is a must buy for me

"GungHo has also announced that gamers will be able to import into Ace the save file for Ragnarok Odyssey: what this will do is yet to be detailed."
---
"Nope."
#4TheAkujikiPosted 4/9/2013 6:12:37 PM
Is there any word on a potential gamestop deal for trading in RO to get a good deal on Ace? I recently bought RO so I'm in no big hurry to buy Ace.
---
PSN: The_Akujiki
Pokemon White FC: 3138 5921 5630
#5xXxHaseoxXxPosted 4/9/2013 9:32:46 PM
GM_Ezaar posted...
jamday73 posted...

"GungHo has also announced that gamers will be able to import into Ace the save file for Ragnarok Odyssey: what this will do is yet to be detailed."

Isn't that basically what he said? Maybe I'm misunderstanding... Anyway, if this is true its definitely going to be a buy from me. Especially if the game has its own separate trophies.

I will definitely be pretty damn disappointed if the drop rate remains the same though. I mean it's not bad for a game to have difficult drop rates, but this game is ridiculous, it's easily the worst I've ever experienced (before somebody says MH was worse, it sure as hell wasn't for me. I got rare things FAR easier then in this game.)
---
PSN:K-quick
#6jamday73Posted 4/9/2013 10:40:58 PM
Well let's hope they meant you can import all your progress to ace if not I probably won't buy
ace only for some adjustments and an extra chapter
---
psn:megapaco76
#7Lordwinter21Posted 4/10/2013 1:49:07 AM
uhmm. i wish they put a little town wd specific server so we can chat infos. its really difficult chitchatting while killing grendel or skoll hahaha. the drop rates was fraustrating but i guess that was a good part in this game if they increase it .. higher chance that all of us has the same sets.and cant be unique anymore. anyway thats my thoughts. xD
#8ronsocute124Posted 4/10/2013 6:32:16 AM
hope so!!!!hear our prayers!!haha
---
Don't try to be perfect for that one person... wait for them to love your imperfections.
Playing ragnarok odyssey
#9Aisioux(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2013 1:11:55 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't have that much gripe wih the game. I mean, farming is undestandable, but RO:Ace is in my opinion going to be awesome.

I mean if we can import our save, that WOULD so make buying ACE seem so easy and a no brainer.

By all means right now this is just a speculation and biased opinions. For me this is all I see right now.

-- New Content (Learning new boss patterns)
-- Youtube Uploads of Assassins spending 2:44 seconds killing new bosses.
-- Countless farming for Drops that don't drop, go into multiplayer and see 3 people with the stuff you can't get rofl.

In all though, after sounding like a spoiled brat. I'll PROBABLY be the first to make love to Play-Asia come June. Well see how it goes.

By the way, it makes me sad that you love your hunter, just to see an Assassin get like 4k to 14k attacks on bosses while you can hardly hit 1k lol. Love you guys.
---
PSN - Niyz3x
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Aisioux
#10ronsocute124Posted 4/10/2013 6:48:48 PM
Aisioux posted...
Don't get me wrong, I don't have that much gripe wih the game. I mean, farming is undestandable, but RO:Ace is in my opinion going to be awesome.

I mean if we can import our save, that WOULD so make buying ACE seem so easy and a no brainer.

By all means right now this is just a speculation and biased opinions. For me this is all I see right now.

-- New Content (Learning new boss patterns)
-- Youtube Uploads of Assassins spending 2:44 seconds killing new bosses.
-- Countless farming for Drops that don't drop, go into multiplayer and see 3 people with the stuff you can't get rofl.

In all though, after sounding like a spoiled brat. I'll PROBABLY be the first to make love to Play-Asia come June. Well see how it goes.

By the way, it makes me sad that you love your hunter, just to see an Assassin get like 4k to 14k attacks on bosses while you can hardly hit 1k lol. Love you guys.

you already see some videos of a new boss?link pls ehhehe well i love my main character hunter and mage~!haha i saw on the announcement there mage new skills is epic!!!!
---
Don't try to be perfect for that one person... wait for them to love your imperfections.
Playing ragnarok odyssey